Group Buy on Audi A3 HID kits & Headlights LHD - RHD

welldonehid

Reaction score
For the last months many users in the forum have been asking if we could supply a RHD version of our Plug & Play Xenon headlights.
As many of you know, we were not able to supply the RHD at that moment but we have been working on it for a while.

Since so many users are interested in both the LHD & RHD headlights & factory requires a MOQ we though to start a new Group Buy to be able to offer this product to UK users.

We found 2 options to supply this product.
If there is enough people interested, we will be able to offer the RHD version at almost the same price as the LHD.
In case that we can not reach MOQ the factory requieres, we are able to turn the LHD headlight into an RHD, but price will be a bit higher.

For the Group Buy we will offer 20% discount on HID kits & 10% Discount on headlights.

HID KITS
17134395430_f57d224e94_z.jpg

(price in £ is aprox, depends on currency exchange rate since base prices are in Euros)

· WD04 www.welldonehid.com/en/outlet/118-hid-wd04.html
· WG04 www.welldonehid.com/en/hid-kit/27-kit-xenon-wg04.html
· WG08 www.welldonehid.com/en/hid-kit/29-kit-xenon-wg08.html
· A38P www.welldonehid.com/en/hid-kit/76-a38p-hid.html
· OEM (Valeo) www.welldonehid.com/en/hid-kit/8-oem-hid.html

HEADLIGHTS
(All headlights include Bulbs & Ballasts, except A4B8)

17322042425_400d16423a_z.jpg

LHD http://www.welldonehid.com/en/a3/70-xenon-headlights-audi-a3-plug-play.html
RHD http://www.welldonehid.com/en/a3/192-xenon-headlights-audi-a3-plug-play-rhd.html

17296227576_a8f6fd8074_z.jpg

LHD http://www.welldonehid.com/en/a3/193-bixenon-led-headlights-audi-a3.html
RHD

17321184842_8372a77ae0_z.jpg

LHD http://www.welldonehid.com/en/a4/170-bixenon-headlights-audi-a4-b7.html
RHD

16702875803_3d2b511bb1_z.jpg

Here can see some videos of the headlights, HID for Peugeot 407.

· Audi A3 headlights

· Peugeot 407 HID kit

And here some of the previous group buys for Audi A3.
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/welldone-hid-for-audi-a3-group-buy.233297/
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/hid-group-buy-from-welldonehid-wiper-safe.216973/
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5997782-Group-Buy-on-Well-Done-HID-kit
http://www.audisport-iberica.com/foro/index.php?/topic/303289-compra-conjunta-kits-xenon-welldone/

So are you saying you can supply the RHD led drl style headlights? Your post is a little confusing. If this is the case I would like a set

I ordered the a38p hid kit about 5 days ago, and payed for them. I then got an email saying they were out of stock, now im being told to speak on here for a 20% discount. And my HIDs sending to me. Who can help?

So are you saying you can supply the RHD led drl style headlights? Your post is a little confusing. If this is the case I would like a set
What he said. I'm confused by what you are offering and why a video of a peugeot would be relevant.

Reactions: Scott_Crossley
I require the A3 8P Xenon headlights Plug and Play lamps for RHD so please put me down for those.

Hello mate i wanted to know if a warning light on your dash will come up if i put these hids in for an a3 2009

I also would like a pair of the hids for my audi rhd btw so can you please put down too
Cheers ?

I ordered the a38p hid kit about 5 days ago, and payed for them. I then got an email saying they were out of stock, now im being told to speak on here for a 20% discount. And my HIDs sending to me. Who can help?

Hi Alex,

I sent you an email yesterday about your order.
Some of the parts needed were out of stock. We are working to have the A3 HID kits ready to ship again soon

I apologize for the delay or your order.
This is not a standard universal HID kit and most of the parts are custom made specially for the Audi A3.
We well deliver to you asap. Meanwhile if you want you can join the gb & get a 20% discount for the product.

What he said. I'm confused by what you are offering and why a video of a peugeot would be relevant.

The Peugeot 407 have the same wiper motor issue as the Audi A3.
Since we have made an special HID kit for A3 we though we could also solve this problem for Peugeot 407 owners.
This may not be relevant for A3 owners, but it will definitely be relevant for any Peugeot owners.

We have been selling a version of the A38P HID for Peugeot 407 for a while.
But this new version is custom made for the ballasts to fit inside the headlight.

When any Peugeot owner with wiper motor problems google about it I'm sure he will be happy to find this information.
Even if it is posted in an Audi forum.

Hi Scott,

I know the RHD info is a bit confusing.

It depends on factory & headlight models.
Some factories can provide RHD, others don't.
For some headlights models is required a MOQ.
And we have been working to turn LHD headlights into RHD (just in case we can't reach the MOQ the factories require)

I will provide more information about each headlight this coming week.

Definitely interested in RHD

I require the A3 8P Xenon headlights Plug and Play lamps for RHD so please put me down for those.

I would like a lhd a38p headlight in 6000k

Ok!
This is the list so far.

1. Scott_Crossley --> A3 Bixenon DRL RHD
2. Spiezels --> A3 RHD ?? (Xenon or Bixenon DRL) ?
3. SimonAudiVW --> A3 Xenon RHD
4. MikeHelmond --> A3 Xenon LHD
5. kreativeJ --> A38P HID kit

Last edited:
Hello mate i wanted to know if a warning light on your dash will come up if i put these hids in for an a3 2009

No lights on the dashboard with the A38P HID kit.
The A3 Xenon Headlight are Plug & Play, so no lights with them either.
Other headlights will require some setup.

I also would like a pair of the hids for my audi rhd btw so can you please put down too
Cheers ?

Plug & Play RHD Xenon headlights, right?

6. Rashedabu --> A3 Xenon RHD

Last edited:
Alright dan can you change mine and put me down for xenon for bixenon with drl the headlights

Updated list!

6. AlexEllamA3 --> A38P HID kit
7. Rashedabu --> A3 Bixenon DRL RHD

Hi,

Very interested, quick question, are the facelift 09 lights pattern parts or genuine?

Hi,

Very interested, quick question, are the facelift 09 lights pattern parts or genuine?

At that price I'd be very surprised if they are genuine considering one bare headlight is ~£400 without a bulb or ballast.

Replica headlights, whatever next?! :p

I would also like a set of RHD Xenon headlights for my A3 8P - a plug and play set for my a3 57 plate (Nov 2007). Is there a choice with the colour of the light? I would like the bright white one - is that 6000K?

Also, are bi-xenons available for my car? It's a 57 plate

Hi, please put me down for the OEM Valeo - RHD. H1 fitment with 5000k bulbs if you do them, if not then 6000k bulbs. Thanks.

I want to know that too. How do we pay, what is the number of required orders before you actually give the 10/20% discount and when is the shipment? And I would like a guaranteed delivery date please, as reading above it seems someone already paid for a A38P HID kit and then got an email 5 days later saying they are not in stock?????? That's not really the kind of interaction that anyone needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darren92
PayPal I'm assuming. I'm interested in the LHD Audi A3 headlight. Can we pick the hid colour 5k/6k?

You can order them via their webshop including the coupon code that they suply us if there is enough interest

I want to know that too. How do we pay, what is the number of required orders before you actually give the 10/20% discount and when is the shipment? And I would like a guaranteed delivery date please, as reading above it seems someone already paid for a A38P HID kit and then got an email 5 days later saying they are not in stock?????? That's not really the kind of interaction that anyone needs.

Someone ordered out of the group buy on thursday or friday & he was contacted by email couple of days later (right after the weekend) to tell him that wi will deliver to him asap & offer him a discount.
The HID we make for A3 needs to be custom made. We can't use universal chinese HID bulbs & ballast for the A3.
Would be much easier otherwise.

Delivery times depends of each product, HID kits, RHD headlights , LHD headlights, and on how many people interested.
HID kits can be sent right away.
Headlights comes from factory completely empty, no bulbs or ballasts and we need to install everything before shipping.

We have been working for a while to be able to offer RHD headlights, because many users are requesting this.
For each headlights the situation is different.
Some factories requieres MOQ, some headlights are not available in RHD by default, etc.

This is the first time we are working with RHD which are almost imposible to get outside the UK.
No one else provide this kind products (HID for A3, Plug & Play Xenon headlights, etc). Is not such a easy task.
Nobody is obligated to join the Group Buy, nor to buy LHD or RHD headlights.
We are just offering what many users asking for.

Hi,

As some user said...
Genuine headlights will cost 3 times as much as this.
We offer the headlights with bulbs & ballasts at a fraction of the cost.

We were selling before both genuine and pattern parts, but since the quality is very close & price is sooo much cheaper, nobody was buying the genuine.
Still can offer the genuine headlights (LHD) if someone wants them, but expect to pay about twice the price.

After years working with the Plug & Play Xenon headlights for A3 we can say the quality is really good.

Also, are bi-xenons available for my car? It's a 57 plate

Not for RHD.
We can offer them for LHD but they cost about twice the price.
For that reason I though it was not worth it to offer them in the group buy.

I would also like a set of RHD Xenon headlights for my A3 8P - a plug and play set for my a3 57 plate (Nov 2007). Is there a choice with the colour of the light? I would like the bright white one - is that 6000K?

Updated list!

3. SimonAudiVW --> A3 Xenon RHD (Plug & Play)
4. MikeHelmond --> A3 Xenon LHD (Plug & Play)
8. MA3TDIQ --> A3 Xenon RHD (Plug & Play)

Hi, please put me down for the OEM Valeo - RHD. H1 fitment with 5000k bulbs if you do them, if not then 6000k bulbs. Thanks.

The OEM Valeo is just the bulbs & ballasts so it will work perfectly for both LHD & RHD headlights.
The H1 bulb can be 4300k or 6000k (5000k is not available for this type of bulbs)

IMG_0740.JPG

Updated list!

9. OriginalShunt --> OEM Valeo - H1 6000k

Last edited:
PayPal I'm assuming. I'm interested in the LHD Audi A3 headlight. Can we pick the hid colour 5k/6k?

Hi Pedroa3,

You can chose 4300k or 6000k
I personally would recommend 6000k for this projector headlights.

Order will be made directly in the website
www.welldonehid.com

Using discount coupon codes
- 20% for HID kits
- 10% for Headlights

And there are a few payment options available:
- Credit
- PayPal
- Bank transfer

Updated list!

2. Spiezels --> A3 RHD (Xenon or Bixenon DRL) ?
9. OriginalShunt --> OEM Valeo - H1 6000k
10. Pedroa3 --> A3 Xenon LHD (Plug & Play)

Last edited:

Hi MA3TDIQ,

We usually offer them with 6000k
But you can order the headlights with 4300k if you wish.

So it's a h1 hid bulb then 4300k (Oem) and a more blueish 6k correct?

Hi MA3TDIQ,

We usually offer them with 6000k
But you can order the headlights with 4300k if you wish.

Thanks for clarifying-I would like to go for the 6000K ones.

Also how much are the bixenons? Cheers!

I'd like the Audi A3 RHD (Plug & Play) xenon headlights please, just to confirm, these are factory look 6000K bulbs in this headlight?

So it's a h1 hid bulb then 4300k (Oem) and a more blueish 6k correct?

6000ºk is whiter than OEM.
Not blue, just pure white. Better in my opinion than 4300k.

43000ºk is OEM color, sightly yellow.

I don't understand what you mean with the H1 bulb.
Headlights comes with D1S, D2S...

By the way, colors in photos & videos are not realistic.
It depends a lot on how the camera white balance is setup & lighting conditions.