GTA5

It was preordered through amazon mate!

i am hoping i get it early, but, as i got the email early Sunday morning and the royal mail not working Sunday i am guessing i wont get it until Tuesday!

The girl friends brother ordered it friday it came in the post yesterday, he loves it says its the best game he has played its a shame he has a xbox and i have ps3 would save me having to buy it lol

Jeremy vine is doing a piece on gta next. This should be interesting haha.

Been 302 days since I pre-ordered. I can kiss my social life goodbye at midnight…

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379334350396.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379334350396.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 781
Reactions: supanova
Mine was dispatched earlier. Can't wait for tomorrow night. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, I may well cry and then go to bed in rage.

BBC News - Grand Theft Auto 5 in Amazon embargo breach

I had mine pre-ordered about 2 years ago (or whenever Game first started taking preo-orders) but then they were useless with a few other orders so I cancelled everything else I had pre-ordered. Won't be home until Thursday at the earliest anyway, so will probably just go to Tesco and hope they're not sold out.

7E732D2C-FEAA-4B32-BB0A-6A31EF11C8AF-9755-00001288336753BB_zps15573f28.jpg

I was curious to see the queue tbh, my shopto copy MIGHT arrive today but if it doesn't this way i'll still be able to play tonight......I've not opened the one from tesco so I'll just take it back on Saturday.

Reactions: CHEZ
Hoping they're not sold out, don't think they will be.. heading to Tesco after work YEAHHHH BOI!!!

And thats it,since they got them the forum updates are finished

I wonder how many chose to take this remarkably familiar '9F' for Franklin's first mission!?

gta5_audir8.jpg

I'm so annoyed with Amazon ha, I have prime too and it still didn't arrive. :( might pop out later and buy it from a real shop and just send amazon's back. **** company!

I did 7hrs on it last night..did the story up to the bit where you plan the heist......did a full lap of the island on jetski swapping to various boats as I discovered them. gutted not to be able to pilot the huge container ships.......got into the military base and got shot by tanks ...... found some awesome dune buggies and some off road beetle things, drove one of them to the top of the highest mountain, found the hidden goodies up there then took the cable car down.

...got eaten by a cougar....got eaten by a shark..ran over some deer....found some awesome roads with long covered bridges over rivers...fell in the dam......got killed by rednecks....found a deserted airfield and some awesome hidden cars in the hanger......was wowed by the visuals .

Reactions: CHEZ and scotty76
Good to see the daily mail is on the ball with the expected 'rivers of blood, children murdering each other' type of GTA hysteria. Even Keith Vaz had got in on it, that man seems to have an opinion on everything except parliamentary expenses! :)

Good to see the daily mail is on the ball with the expected 'rivers of blood, children murdering each other' type of GTA hysteria. Even Keith Vaz had got in on it, that man seems to have an opinion on everything except parliamentary expenses! :)

On the flipside....Jeremy Vine is a GTA fan and plays it.

Mine arrived, hurrah. Still going to moan like a whore at Amazon though. Looking forward to when the kids are in bed tonight and I can actually play ha.

Trevor is the best GTA series character ever.

Great evening last night.
Bought an airfield and have been running arms smuggling drops all evening...made a s**tload of CRs, good fun too.

Reactions: MBK
I so need to get stuck in to this. Ive not really done much other than a lap dance and a haircut lol. :arco: rock n roll lol

Reactions: MBK and CHEZ
I hammered about 6 hours last night, and I'll be doing the same again tonight. The wife can rock one for a few nights while no get to play.

I've not met Trevor yet, think it'll be soonish though. Went for a few tours around the countryside, the map is huge.

Destroyed a deer too, that was fun. I love franklins driving skills, it's brilliant! The interweaving of characters is done really good too.

sounds like i need to get cracking then because im only on the franklin missions. Hopefully this weekend ill get some hours gametime in.

You soon meet Michael, so maybe a few hours playing? I got distracted for the last hour or two I was playing and ended up going up mount chiliad a few times to try parachute off.

I've not been in a plane yet, so hoping to tonight.

Reactions: voorhees
Yeah i think thats my problem i get distracted by the heap of things to do lol. plus im abit of a perfectionist and try and get golds on the missions (such a geek.) think im going to add pro plus to the weekly shop and a loyalty card for Monster energy drinks lol.

Crazy join the ASN crew on rockstar social club mate.

Yeah I need to join you all. As for getting gold, I think I got one ha. I don't care about that I just want to play them all!

lol you say "ALL", theres only 2 of us in the crew atm lol.

Yeah i need to just brush that aside and crack on progressing through the story.

Trevor is brilliant! He cracks me up. You could lose hours in this game just wandering around the countryside.

x said:
Stock market..
before you go to the Lester mission where you meet him on the pier (Hotel assassination), get all 3 characters to invest everything in beta pharmaceuticals
For me it went up to 81.5% and seemed to stop so I sold it there.

Did that last night^^^^^^^^ netted over 2million CRs between the three guys.

I used a parachute for the first time last night.
Picked up a 'chute on the mountain (in the cable car bit) then grabbed the dirtbike and rode it off the side then jumped off...chute opened and I glided around ...OH side my eyes have never been so wide open while playing a video game.

Just brilliant.

x said:
Xbox users are advised not to install Disc 2 (play disc) to the console, and have it running off the disc.

GTA 5: Install The Wrong Disc, Break The Game (VIDEO)

Yep that or save disc 2 (the "play" disc) onto a USB stick, and play it off that...saves the disc drive working overtime all the time and the big fan running at full speed trying to keep it all cool all the while you are playing.

I did it with mine last night (32gb SanDisk Cruzer USB from Amazon)...My Xbox is latest version 250gb.
I had been playing it off the disc without any stutter issues although I wasn't overly happy with how hard the disc drive was working or how hot it was when switching it off.
After playing it off the USB it was noticeably quieter while playing and a lot cooler when I shut it down last night too.

Definitely worth putting the play disc onto USB and running it off that imho

I just gave a chap a lift to the airport, he told me to invest in Tinkle...I put all three guy's cash into it (2million give or take).

will let you know how it goes

Bought them for £200 per share, just sold the lot for $541 per share...hooooooleeeeeeee F...........

Reactions: crazy88 and CHEZ
Just going back to the usb flash drives, can anyone recommend a suitable stick or will any work?