Gtechniq A3

I got a load of Gtechniq stuff the other day, recommended by my detailer although there's s few bits he didn't list that I didn't think of!

I got Gtechniq G-Wash Shampoo, Gtechniq W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner the Gtechniq 750ml Spray Bottle, Gtechniq W4 Citrus Foam PH Neutral Snow Foam, Gtechniq Quick Detailer.

Should have also got some glass cleaner which I thought of yesterday when I cleaned it!

Reactions: TDI-line, Djs3saloon and Jassyo06
Don't forget decent buckets (2, minimum) a decent mitt, and the W6 iron and general fallout remover. When you get bits of brake fallout stuck the wheels that won't wash off, this stuff works a treat.

Look for discounts too. If you go to elite cares page (for instance - there are many others) and use the discount code 'dw' you get 5% off.

Reactions: TDI-line and DrMal
Hi mate l have used most of there products over the last 2 years
One's to avoid are the tyre dressing and there quick detailer both are seriously pants.
Here's the good stuff
G-wash
G glass cleaner
Gtechniq metal polish
C2v3
Gtechniq panel wipe
Crystal serum light
EXO2 _Exo3

My advice to you invest in some panel wipe and coat yer car with Exo or crystal serum light as most of there products are geared for ceramic/aquaphobic coating
Or another recommendation is Fireball car cleaning products ****** awesome kit and good value for money

Reactions: TDI-line and Rob2k68
Agree with several comments. Treated with exo from new by detailer . Every three months a good clean and going over with C2V3.
Use L1 for leather , alcantara treated with their fabric treatment . Has been excellent as it is Lunar Silver and 18 months in still looks perfect in and out.
For snow foam I prefer autobrite.
Agree the QD is poor , Mcquires is much better.
18 months with two winters and still beading like new

Reactions: TDI-line
Thanks for the replies, i'll check out the recommendations.

9d37ca1134da7215a9ac1a3e34276d4c.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06
Just purchased some CarPlan No1 Super Gloss for my Floret. Great stuff and gives up to a year Protection. Another one to look at is Cquartz UK. Cheaper than Gtechniq but as good.
IMG 0291
IMG 0309

Reactions: TDI-line
I have Crystal Serum Black on my S3 - absolutely fantastic product. Got their wheel armour ready to go my wheels once I sort tyres

Reactions: Tom.H
I have Crystal Serum Black on my S3 - absolutely fantastic product. Got their wheel armour ready to go my wheels once I sort tyres

The wheels are awesome to clean once they're coated!

Gave mine a clean Saturday and it had beaded very nicely this morning! Was all but dry by the time I'd got to work.

F50996B0-655C-4E9A-9F9B-16C5B10A5897.jpg