GTI2010093.jpg

GTI2010092.jpg

GTI2010074.jpg

GTI2010073.jpg

GTI2010072.jpg

GTI2010071.jpg

GTI2010070.jpg

GTI2010069.jpg

Some people will do anything to reduce weight and gain an advantage on the strip....

GTI2010064.jpg

GTI2010063.jpg

GTI2010062.jpg

GTI2010060.jpg

GTI2010059.jpg

GTI2010058.jpg

GTI2010051.jpg

GTI2010050.jpg

GTI2010049.jpg

GTI2010037.jpg

GTI2010029.jpg

GTI2010028.jpg

GTI2010027.jpg

GTI2010026.jpg

GTI2010025.jpg

Last edited:
Ok thats the snaps of the Audis i saw on the day, Most of the best ones were owned by our own membership.

It was very nice to meet some new members, and we appologise to those we didn't get around to speaking to.

We like to make it as relaxing as possble and everyone and actively encourage the new people to chill out with us and we hope that you all can make it to AITP too
Here is the link to the pictures i managed to snap of anything not Audi.lol

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/audimad/GTi Inters 2010/

Last edited:
Cool pics dude!.....Not so sure im so keen on seeing the ones from today...lol

oh another thing?...why does it look like my car was the only one not parked in a fancy ASN styley formation???? :whistle2:

First time I have been to GTI International and thought it was a great show.

Spoke to a couple of people (not sure if it was people of AS or not though lol)

Mates just bought the ticket for AITP so see you there :)

Well I loved it!!!

Was brilliant meeting some of you lot! Very friendly and relaxed and made to feel really welcome! Hopefully made some good friends too. :friends:

It was heaven for me with so many gorgeous cars, modded engines and the sounds from the 1/4s were...well ace lol!!

Cant wait for AITP now! Will try to get there earlier next time!!! :redface:

What a great weekend and great to meet such a friendly group of people. i took a few photos but am to knackered to put them up tonight so will do them tomorrow when at work

One measely picture!..lol

This is a snap I took.....see...told ya Wifey was the photographer...im just the roadie!

Sorry guys...Holding back until Neil @ Autometrix has had ours!

marksold.jpg

Excellent pics Mark, was unable to make it this time round, but should defo be up for AITP, so look forward to seeing you guys there :)

One measely picture!..lol

This is a snap I took.....see...told ya Wifey was the photographer...im just the roadie!

Sorry guys...Holding back until Neil @ Autometrix has had ours!

marksold.jpg
superb pic Annie knows her stuff,nice to see you both Cal:thumbsup:
such ashame we left early to watch bilge

Last edited:
Always good to see you mate. Me and Annie met some real nice people this weekend. Some new faces, some old friends but everyone was so nice to us.

To those that I didnt get a chance to say hello to, im sorry.

For those that I DID get a chance to say hello to, Im sorry...lol

Sorry to all of you that thought i parked like a ****!.....its how i am....the more you know me the more you'll realise...the abandoned parking look is kind of my trademark...lol

Joking aside, I have gained some friends this weekend that I'm sure i will encounter again.

Nice arty pics Paul...good to meet you this afternoon.

Dont forget to give Gyno-Gyne-Gyne.....checking womens bits out a try...lol

Last edited:
A few more...

First up it's Kev/Chris/Bob or whoever (!!!) on the 1/4 mile (is he awake?)...

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

And then it's "someone else" (!!!) on the 1/4 mile...

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

One more arty one for Calvin...

DSC_0239.jpg

Some curvy backsides...

DSC_0131.jpg

And finally someone "working".....

DSC_0181.jpg

Cheers all!

Last edited:
That pic of Annie has it all contrast/texture/colour the irony of photographer being snapped

depends.....press the one on the back and nothing happens...press the one on the front and I can pretty much put money on it she'll make you eat dinners through a straw for a while! lol :whistle2:

Who ran the strip ?. I only saw a couple of s3's go down , What did people run ?. I got a 14.32 with a 0-60 of 5.5 which i was impressed with :D.

Class i knew it was worth Qd'ing my car, after arriving :rockwoot: mines the white one!

sorry for being a bit unsociable guys, my brothers came with me and there a miserable pair of nobs! will come alone or with the other half next time and promise to be more sociable!

This is one of my favorite event's on the calendar. Great looking car's (loved the colour of the rim's Mark) All the A3's and S3's looked sweet. Grant you car is the doggy's nut's. But man i got burnt. To all the B6 owner's come on make an effort ..

I was about on the saturday with a few pals. I live in Leicester so would have been rude not too make an appearance! Had a little walk through the audi-sport stand. Was one of the best stands with a brilliant spot. We were lucky with the weather too! Enjoyed the show anyway...other than the price of the ice creams! And no rasberry sauce!:no: Here's a few of the best snaps I took on the day.
IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2836.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2863.jpg

And a few of my favourite other VAG pics:
IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

Roll on Edition 38!!

some great cars there, some nice pics of mine and i had some wicked comments about how clean it was which made me smile more inside than you think, love all cars there but our stand was the best(again) and good to put names to faces. looking forward to AITP now and hopefully i can put summin else on the car to change things a little.

Drive By...didn't realise it was you two that were shooting by me on the qtr mile, I had the press vest on with the big Sigma lol working for i2i :)

Lol....we went incognito! Never know, you might grace the pages of Audi Driver magazine now...lol

Good pics........ i agree with the comments that we had some of the best cars at the event. It was good to speek to some of you.
Gary