GTI International 2012 - BEWARE Lots of pics!!

Ash187

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

A few of us here went up to GTI International last weekend and we got a few (over 500) nice and random pics so here are a few i am sharing with you...
If you want to see the complete album you can see them here: GTI International 2012 pictures by itwasntme187 - Photobucket

A big Thanks to Mikex709 for taking the pics!
And to Dannykn9 for driving up there and back :)

Enjoy!! (and sorry)

NLY_4539.jpg

NLY_4540.jpg

NLY_4541.jpg

NLY_4543.jpg

NLY_4545.jpg

NLY_4548.jpg

NLY_4550.jpg

NLY_4552.jpg

NLY_4556.jpg

NLY_4557.jpg

NLY_4560.jpg

NLY_4565.jpg

NLY_4567.jpg

NLY_4570.jpg

NLY_4574.jpg

NLY_4587.jpg

NLY_4584.jpg

NLY_4591.jpg

NLY_4600.jpg

NLY_4595.jpg

NLY_4601.jpg

NLY_4604.jpg

NLY_4606.jpg

NLY_4609.jpg

NLY_4628.jpg

NLY_4623.jpg

NLY_4624.jpg

NLY_4612.jpg

NLY_4703.jpg

Wasn't there an accident on the drag strip this year?

Yup.
check out the GTI International Incident thread. Its something along them lines.
Steering wheel came off a seat on the strip, seat went in to crowd, 3 people got damaged, the 3 people got sent home after a day or 2 in hospital and no one died.
So happy days.

Nice Pics mate.

Awesome pics there, and some rathe sweet looking cars. I'm leaning back towards wanting an RS4 again now, thanks!

I saw a convoy leaving Leicester up the M1, lots of nice looking cars!

Great pic's :) You liked my best mates Passat with the Bentley interior :)

P*ssed I missed this now. :sorry:

Me too ....:3sadwalk: But the weather was telling me not to go...

I'm defo on Audi's in the park thou :eyebrows:.....Are u on it Ads ?

Ash you gotta holla at me if you go next year,I love this kind of show :))

Il send out a group message next show... although the next one is Audi in the Park which i may/may not go to depending on if my baby is fixed by then

There are some good pictures here. I got the impression that Inters wasn't that busy this year?

On another note how do I load pics to a thread it won't let me :eek:(

NLY_4830.jpg

I love her :wub:

If she reads this pm me

Reactions: Usmxn and Kelza
Virtual high five to who ever can spot the red car in this picture.

NLY_4830.jpg

i had a blast camping with the COV met some of the 8l lads and scott in his gimp suit it rained hard we partied hard and had a little go down the sprint will be back for more next year with chez our captured mascot

Great pics mate.

Cheers for sharing :)

Thanks for uploading photos Ash. Don't have time these days do much digital photo "developing" especially with that incident the other night with that cowardly hit and run fiasco. Some photos are amateurish but hey i'm still learning with my new toy, please forgive.

Glad Danny talked me into going with you guys. It was my first major car event and love every minute of it, many many beautiful cars especially the Passat with the Bentley theme and FiveTones "show and shine" 8P winner and the REVO cars. It turned out to be a fantastic day even though some showery moments at times (lucky i bought a brolly along for continuous snapping). Love the wonderful sound coming that original Quattro on the drag strip, shame to end the day with some people being involved in a horrific accident. Great to see you there as well, Farhan.

Look forward to meeting more of you guys in future events/meets.

Those skinny birds were rank :puke:

There was a lovely brunette on one of the stands on the right of the strip queue near the LVS stand, now she was fit a ****.

Anyone got any pics of her?

Great pictures in there. More bags than a Tesco checkout though!!