GTI INTERNATIONAL 5th -6th JULY 2014 (Attending List)

Alex_Wil

S3 - DSG - Black Edition - TTE Hybrid Turbo
Regional Rep
y9a7eqa3.jpg

Cuppa

M69-A46 for me,what time you looking at being M69

Not thought that far ahead yet, lol. What time were you planning to get to the M1/M69 junction?

TDI-Tuning

We shall be coming along tomorrow to man the BBQ, giving out free burgers and talking tuning for anyone that would like some advice about tuning products.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
We shall be coming along tomorrow to man the BBQ, giving out free burgers and talking tuning for anyone that would like some advice about tuning products.

Thank you for the free burgers today! :yum:

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Me and Jo are meeting in Solihull for 8, going to grab brekkie then make our way, hope to be there close to 9am too.

Forbzeeee

VCDS Map User
Great day had yesterday. Thanks for the burgers, hotdogs and hospitality.

DAYTONA 500

Thanks for the hospitality
bbq-6.gif
those Burgers were delicious with the Reggae Reggae Sauce. :applaus:

Last edited:

Audi Dynamik

I came today and i saw the ASN stand but i had a look round everything first and watched abit on the drag strip, went on the monster truck and by the time i got back round to come and chat to the people from ASN and discuss the Tdi tuning box for my 535d, you had all packed up !

Cuppa

Thanks for the hospitality those Burgers were delicious with the Reggae Reggae Sauce. :applaus:

Good to meet you Daytona500 and echo the comments - tasty burgers :)

Mr_Freeze

Thanks for the hospitality
bbq-6.gif
those Burgers were delicious with the Reggae Reggae Sauce. :applaus:

Agree with Ben, thanks for the Hospitality and Adam does BBQ a mean black sausage!

Compkiler

Yep really appreciate the BBQ guys. Thanks

Mr_Freeze

And we all know you like a big black sausage freeze :haha:

Oh dear me, I really should be more careful what I say........... You got me there Toby. You're as sharp as a knife!

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
I came today and i saw the ASN stand but i had a look round everything first and watched abit on the drag strip, went on the monster truck and by the time i got back round to come and chat to the people from ASN and discuss the Tdi tuning box for my 535d, you had all packed up !

Most of us there (when I was there) has several hours of travel to get home, so we all leave around midday.
Should have came on saturday. :)

The weather on friday was a bit hit and miss and it bucketed it down friday night but from about 1000 saturday till late sunday it was amazing weather.
Better than last year cause it was bearable.

JoeeS3

Absolutely gutted i couldn't make it! have seen a few photos and it looked like a great weekend :icon_thumright:

Audi Dynamik

Most of us there (when I was there) has several hours of travel to get home, so we all leave around midday.
Should have came on saturday. :)

The weather on friday was a bit hit and miss and it bucketed it down friday night but from about 1000 saturday till late sunday it was amazing weather.
Better than last year cause it was bearable.

Ahh right fair enough, i would of done but i was working !

Compkiler

Jeeeez that is gorgeous!!!