GTI INTERNATIONAL 5th -6th JULY 2014 (Attending List)

y9a7eqa3.jpg

Weather not looking that good:(

Was bad last night but been good today!

Reactions: Sandra
We shall be coming along tomorrow to man the BBQ, giving out free burgers and talking tuning for anyone that would like some advice about tuning products.

Reactions: Nilz, Alex_Wil, voorhees and 1 other person
I want to be there at 9 or before for an early run

Me and Jo are meeting in Solihull for 8, going to grab brekkie then make our way, hope to be there close to 9am too.

Great day had yesterday. Thanks for the burgers, hotdogs and hospitality.

Reactions: Sandra and Alex_Wil
Thanks for the hospitality
bbq-6.gif
those Burgers were delicious with the Reggae Reggae Sauce. :applaus:

Last edited:
We shall be coming along tomorrow to man the BBQ, giving out free burgers and talking tuning for anyone that would like some advice about tuning products.

I came today and i saw the ASN stand but i had a look round everything first and watched abit on the drag strip, went on the monster truck and by the time i got back round to come and chat to the people from ASN and discuss the Tdi tuning box for my 535d, you had all packed up !

Thanks for the Mega Burger guys :)

I came today and i saw the ASN stand but i had a look round everything first and watched abit on the drag strip, went on the monster truck and by the time i got back round to come and chat to the people from ASN and discuss the Tdi tuning box for my 535d, you had all packed up !

Most of us there (when I was there) has several hours of travel to get home, so we all leave around midday.
Should have came on saturday. :)

The weather on friday was a bit hit and miss and it bucketed it down friday night but from about 1000 saturday till late sunday it was amazing weather.
Better than last year cause it was bearable.

Absolutely gutted i couldn't make it! have seen a few photos and it looked like a great weekend :icon_thumright:

Most of us there (when I was there) has several hours of travel to get home, so we all leave around midday.
Should have came on saturday. :)

The weather on friday was a bit hit and miss and it bucketed it down friday night but from about 1000 saturday till late sunday it was amazing weather.
Better than last year cause it was bearable.

Ahh right fair enough, i would of done but i was working !

Spin spin sugar :yahoo:

Reactions: Sandra and ScottD3