GTi International Club Stand List

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Add your name to the list for whichever day you will be attending and having your car on the stand.

Saturday
RichA3Turbo - A3T

Sunday
Markb - Audi A3
jojo - Audi S3
Mawhitey - Audi A4
madkebab - Audi A4 B5 1.8TS
RichA3Turbo - A3T

Saturday
RichA3Turbo - A3T

Sunday
Markb - Audi A3
jojo - Audi S3
Mawhitey - Audi A4
RichA3Turbo - A3T
jcs356 - Audi S3

Saturday
RichA3Turbo - A3T
Ryanc -Audi S3

Sunday
Markb - Audi A3
jojo - Audi S3
Mawhitey - Audi A4
RichA3Turbo - A3T
jcs356 - Audi S3

ok guys I have had a call from autometrix today asking how many passes we need?

We can have around 20 - 25 if we wish.

Anyone on the stand can also take part in the sprints etc.

Parking will probably be on grass but there may be a chance for tarmac area.

Also I need someone's name who will be responsible for organising everything on the day(s). Rich would you be ok with this? Or does anyone else want to volunteer?

Cheers
Rich.

I did sorta test the water on the other thread about this event but either it didn't get noticed or everyone was just being diplomatically silent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif...

I'd be pretty keen to put my car on show with the rest from the forum... I suppose the main detraction is that it's all show and no punch... Would you guys mind having me along?

There are some piccies here -> http://www.robvanguard.co.uk/a3/ - but she's undergoing some changes over the next couple of weeks (will look a bit more sporty, and a bit more OEM); and I've fitted black leather Reacaros since the photos...

...If I'm too shy on engine to be up there I'll not be offended if that's what I'm told; otherwise I'm available for either/both days...

Regards,

Rob.

[ QUOTE ]
I did sorta test the water on the other thread about this event but either it didn't get noticed or everyone was just being diplomatically silent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif...

I'd be pretty keen to put my car on show with the rest from the forum... I suppose the main detraction is that it's all show and no punch... Would you guys mind having me along?

There are some piccies here -> http://www.robvanguard.co.uk/a3/ - but she's undergoing some changes over the next couple of weeks (will look a bit more sporty, and a bit more OEM); and I've fitted black leather Reacaros since the photos...

...If I'm too shy on engine to be up there I'll not be offended if that's what I'm told; otherwise I'm available for either/both days...

Regards,

Rob.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate, everyone is welcome..

Add yourself to the list.

cheers
Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
Mate, everyone is welcome..

Add yourself to the list.

cheers
Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fair play /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...That being the case, I'll put my name on the list for both days (I'm game for making a weekend of it); but I'll have no problems being bumped to make room for others if it all gets a bit busy...

Regards,

Rob.

Saturday 17/06/06:

RichA3Turbo - A3T
Ryanc -Audi S3
FactionOne - Audi A3

Sunday 18/06/06:

Markb - Audi A3
jojo - Audi S3
Mawhitey - Audi A4
RichA3Turbo - A3T
jcs356 - Audi S3
FactionOne - Audi A3

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah sure - I'll organise it all! Not a problem.

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one Rich, will you be there for both days? If not we need someone else to organise the other day..

how much are the tickets? the website says £14 (£17 on the day) ill go on the sunday anyways.

RichA3Turbo - A3T
Ryanc -Audi S3
FactionOne - Audi A3

Sunday 18/06/06:

Markb - Audi A3
jojo - Audi S3
Mawhitey - Audi A4
RichA3Turbo - A3T
jcs356 - Audi S3
FactionOne - Audi A3
easytease - Audi A4 B5 1.8 jobbie

this isnt the Santa Pod track is it?? im sure there is a Gti at Santa pod this w/e??? can someone tell me please

No, thats GTI Spring festival...This is GTi International @ bruntingthorpe

Rich

Entrance for those who are on the stand will be free.

Rich, will you be there on both days?

RichA3Turbo - A3T
Ryanc -Audi S3
FactionOne - Audi A3

Sunday 18/06/06:

Markb - Audi A3
jojo - Audi S3
Mawhitey - Audi A4
RichA3Turbo - A3T
jcs356 - Audi S3
FactionOne - Audi A3
The Slug - Either Audi A3 1.9TDi Quattro or A3 2.0TDi Sport (the bright yellow one, lol)

Cheers Guys

[ QUOTE ]
Yep will be there for the w/e.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one Rich.

Can you pm me with your home address, telephone number and email address so I can pass this on to Autometrix so they can liase with you directly?

Thanks
Rich.

Add yourself to the list then! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Heck of a long drive from up here, I'd better plan to spend the whole weekend down there...

Saturday 1/06/06:

RichA3Turbo - A3T
Ryanc -Audi S3
FactionOne - Audi A3
ChriS3 - Audi S3

Sunday 18/06/06:

Markb - Audi A3
jojo - Audi S3
Mawhitey - Audi A4
RichA3Turbo - A3T
jcs356 - Audi S3
FactionOne - Audi A3
The Slug - Either Audi A3 1.9TDi Quattro or A3 2.0TDi Sport (the bright yellow one, lol)
ChriS3 - Audi S3

Cheers Guys

i'll be there saturday and maybe sunday but we are coming in vw's and i don't think you will want vw's on a audi club stand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

see you there anyway

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry guys, but I just spotted this and thought I'd better put you straight. Someone has got the wrong end of the stick if they think that entrance to the event is free for those on club stands (wishful thinking perhaps?)

The club parking/display area is provided free of charge (in previous years, at the previous venue, this has been restricted in size and there has been an admin charge associated with it) but individual club members still have to pay the normal admission at the gate (you can save up to 25 per cent by booking in advance at www.gtiinternational.co.uk )

Basically, we'll be allocating each club sufficient space in the special club parking area (according to numbers) which is quite close to the main area of activities (Sprint / tyre test / main trade hall etc) but, sorry – entrance isn't free... (I only wish we could...)

Any queries, contact us via the website

[ QUOTE ]
...do you know there's a 100db limit at Bruntingthorpe?...

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmmmm... That'll make for a tame sound-off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I suppose it could go a couple of ways though, either they're expecting everyone to have whisper quiet rigs and it's going to be a walk in the park; or it's it's just gonna be a draw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Rob.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry guys, but I just spotted this and thought I'd better put you straight. Someone has got the wrong end of the stick if they think that entrance to the event is free for those on club stands (wishful thinking perhaps?)

The club parking/display area is provided free of charge (in previous years, at the previous venue, this has been restricted in size and there has been an admin charge associated with it) but individual club members still have to pay the normal admission at the gate (you can save up to 25 per cent by booking in advance at www.gtiinternational.co.uk )

Basically, we'll be allocating each club sufficient space in the special club parking area (according to numbers) which is quite close to the main area of activities (Sprint / tyre test / main trade hall etc) but, sorry – entrance isn't free... (I only wish we could...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich, better contact Shane to confirm.. I was led to believe it was free entrance for those on the stand!

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Ryan, do you know there's a 100db limit at Bruntingthorpe? Is your exhaust ok with that???

Seen the video, that thing's LOUD!

[/ QUOTE ]

Should be ok,if not i'll stick a coke can in the tailpipe!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich, better contact Shane to confirm.. I was led to believe it was free entrance for those on the stand!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry guys, I stand corrected! Entrance isn't free if your on the stand. The Stand is free! Sorry got confused!

You will have to pay entrance fee if you want to be on the stand, however you will have a great parking space! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

To be honest I'd assumed we'd require tickets when the stand was first mentioned, and I was pretty surprised to read that we might not; so no matter to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Also as said, it's not expensive, and it'll be a great weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

See you all there!

Rob.

[ QUOTE ]
Good parking is definately more important than free entry!!!

Not that expensive anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially the size of these car parks! They are huge!

Saturday 1/06/06:

RichA3Turbo - A3T
Ryanc -Audi S3
FactionOne - Audi A3
ChriS3 - Audi S3

Sunday 18/06/06:

Markb - Audi A3
jojo - Audi S3
Mawhitey - Audi A4
RichA3Turbo - A3T
jcs356 - Audi S3
FactionOne - Audi A3
ChriS3 - Audi S3
DOCurley - A4 1.8TQ (B5)

Presmue we'll all meet up somewhere b4 hand, like we did at CC?

It would prob be easier for everyone to meet at the stand.

Rich

Saturday 1/06/06:

RichA3Turbo - A3T
Ryanc -Audi S3
FactionOne - Audi A3
ChriS3 - Audi S3
voorhees-S3
Sunday 18/06/06:

Markb - Audi A3
jojo - Audi S3
Mawhitey - Audi A4
RichA3Turbo - A3T
jcs356 - Audi S3
FactionOne - Audi A3
ChriS3 - Audi S3
DOCurley - A4 1.8TQ (B5)

I might have to pull out of this one guys.

As I've used all of my holidays this year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.