GTi International Club Stand List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right guys,

some information from the organisers.

-Club stand vahicles will be allowed in at 8am, and they aim to have club stands sorted by 9am for the main gates to open. It would be helpful if you could arrive early as it will save congestion!

-You will be given a plan by the marshals showing exactly where your stand is.

- Club display vehiclaes are to line up at the left hand side of the main avenue

- Club plots are designated by tapes on the ground. Please do not overstep the boundaries here!!

- Club display vehicles CAN use the sprints this year (Horray!!) but please take extra care when maneuvering as there will be lots of blind pedestrians who seem not to notice a big car coming towards them! For you sake, go easy!

- No BBQ's in the show ground whatsoever, or alcohol of any shape or form.

- Enjoy!

Rich

whos else is going from audi-sport

it looks like me and my 2 cousins are coming as well

going to go on sunday

cheers Rich have passes! See u guys there, MarkB are u hookin up with me and Joe? Mark i might be in the nana car, dunno yet.

recieved mine too this morning... see you on Sunday!

P.S I have a For Sale sticker on my windows for my rims, that gonna be ok guys?

thought it best to ask in advance!

Yep, those are the babies... time to go to a new owner i think!

(as gutted as i wil be when they go, i'm after 18" Audi monoblocks off a W12 A8)

am 100% gona be there 2 mo, as well, cant wait now :)

does anybody know anything about parking ? have they got a car park and is it free or do you have to pay

rickparmar said:
am 100% gona be there 2 mo, as well, cant wait now :)

does anybody know anything about parking ? have they got a car park and is it free or do you have to pay

Parking would be free, you just need to pay for the tickets.

I yet have to polish and wax the car, i have been madly trying to finish the install,lol.

I think i may have to postpone the diamondbrite treatment,lol

What time does everyone have to leave 2moro?, im going to leave at about 6.30am(ouch!!!).

Just got back from Today and it was sooo hot!

Well I'm not on the stand but I will come and say hello. This is my first Audi and my first Inters!

I spent the day cleaning, waxing and vacuuming and now I'm knackered. I'll be setting off around 8 so maybe there will be some opportunity for one or two 'Spotted'. Which reminds me, stickers. Are they available? :)

theres no water mate unless you fancy trekking half a mile

well went today and a bit dissapointed with the stalls, expectesd there to be more on sale ???? had a wonder through the audi-sport area but no one around saw jojo`s S3, mark b smoothy, noggy s3, silver s3 and the yellow peril on the end.

i went on sat and there was no one around the audi-sport area then as well, saw ess three's porker, richards a3 and a few s3's, see them on the drag aswell got some good time's (better then the vr6 i was in to much wheel spin at the start but won the mk3 part of the show and shine for sat)

Big thanks to Rich for sorting the club stand tickets, and it was good to meet a few new people and catch up with some of the others.

The show was alright, but I was expecting more. I also thought that the cars and stands were too spread out and that there weren't enough after market sale stands IMO.

Role on E38 ;)

Cheers for sorting stuff out - and good to catch up with people in the flesh. Managed to fill my boot up with bits and pieces - mostly for the Ibiza. Best bargain were some Ferrodo trackday pads for the Ibiza - £10 a set.

Thought it was really good saturday,did some stands leave?

Still got to edit the images, but here's one of mine before I go out :D

markbgtiinternational06_01.jpg

Reactions: voorhees
Status
Not open for further replies.