GTI International Club Stand - Signup here!

Aye. What time were you thinking?*

Rob

*Yes, I'm aware I'm talking to Byzan A4, and that may mean the answer to that question will make me regret asking it :)

Aye. What time were you thinking?*

Rob

*Yes, I'm aware I'm talking to Byzan A4, and that may mean the answer to that question will make me regret asking it :)
:uhm::uhm::uhm::uhm::uhm::uhm::uhm::uhm::uhm::uhm::uhm::uhm::uhm:

It's 3 hours from here, aiming for 9 ish, can'y see the point of an 8 am start as we are there for the full weekend anyway. So maybe 6am in Magor services? Or were you thinking earlier?

hi new to the s3 scene and the site. would it be possible for a club stand. i was at the inters last year on the r32oc stand got to know quite alot of people. would be good if i could do the same again this year with the audi boys.
i havent booked my tickets yet as ive just got back from my hols. just waiting to see if im allowed on the stand so i can add a club stand on the ticket.
cheers rob :eyebrows:

Hi and welcome, Maybe to late now but its worth an ask.

ive booked my tickets now for the sun and also the club stand passes just incase they say i can be on stand. what time is every one going down? any one from the north east area? who is traveling up on the sun?

Hmm...we have a 6am start FRIDAY!
We are having a wee detour round past Stealth Racing for one of the R32 lads to have some map-tweaking carried out, then over to Lutterworth Fri, Sat & Sun nights...back up north Monday morning.

FInal numbers are in folks! please see the first post.

Ticket bookings are now closed, so if you wanted to be on the stand and haven't booked, sorry! too late.

Rich

Hi Rich

My tickets came through this morning and I have a club display thingy for the mirror but you got me down as not on stand... :(

<tuffty/>

ive booked my tickets now for the sun and also the club stand passes just incase they say i can be on stand. what time is every one going down? any one from the north east area? who is traveling up on the sun?

Im travelling from Teesside mate on the Sunday. First time for me to one of these events so I dont know anyone too!

im from durham andy , i can drive back with you but cannot drive down as i'll be there from sat.

Im travelling from Teesside mate on the Sunday. First time for me to one of these events so I dont know anyone too!

this is my second year now. on r32oc stand. u fancy meeting up on the sun morning then? what time pple setting off. think 5am bit extreme like. no chance of getting my lass up at tht time lol! :racer:

im from durham andy , i can drive back with you but cannot drive down as i'll be there from sat.

Havent really worked out what time I need to set off yet, if you give me a time Ill be there. Where abouts in the North East are you?

live near middlesbrough m8. you any where close 2 that? ano its a canny drive like daft 3 hrs. i was thinking getting down there for 10 ish-11. what time wer u thinking like?:s3addict:

Room for a small one?

I don't need a pass or anything, just be nice to park with you guys!

:gun2::photo:

Ahh cool, Does this mean you can dish out free 1/4's? lol.

Whos bringing the red carpet?:haha:

Most of the weekenders are in hotels i think... i'd love to camp but the weather for the last 6 years has been so unpredictable, that i gave up on camping in 2007.

Andy your car looks pretty interesting! Looks like your wheel(s) took a beating mind...ouch!