GTI International Club Stand - Signup here!

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know there is another thread about Inters '09, but just wanted a thread purely for the club stand.

http://www.autometrix.co.uk/gti09/tickets.html

Here is the info from Autometrix:
Shane @ Autmetrix said:
I think that you will agree that Bruntingthorpe is a good venue for GTI International and we will be back there this year for the weekend of the 27/28 June. We have learned quite a few lessons about the site during the past three years, and will be making a few changes which will, we hope, ensure that everyone has an even better time than last year.

Once again, we will be offering clubs special parking areas and we hope that your club will take up this opportunity. There will be no charge for these areas but, as last year, we are asking your members to book in advance. The details of how this can be done are set out on the sheet which accompanies this letter.

Please note that the offer of special club parking is only open to cars manufactured by the Volkswagen Group, Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT and Skoda (and Bentley and Lamborghini!)

Like last year, all visitors to GTI International will enter by the trade route and when your members arrive, please make sure that they display their club passes in the windscreen; only those who do so will be allowed to drive up the trade route to the club areas.

========================================================

UPDATE

Final list for display stand.

***WEEKEND***
RichA3Turbo - Richard Broadfield - Audi A3 1.8T - Weekend
JayA4Turbo - Jason Broadfield - Audi A3 1.8T - Weekend
EssThree - Glen Shephard - Porsche 996 C4S - Weekend
Purple Princess - Stacie Osborne - Audi A3 1.8TQS - Weekend
Byzan A4 - Mark white - Audi A4 1.8T - Weekend
Voorhees - Jason Eyden - Audi S3 - Weekend
S3HODGE - Adam Hodge - Audi S3 - Weekend
Richie - Richie Gibbon - R32 - Weekend
S90GAV - Gavin Hancock - Audi S3 - Weekend

***SATURDAY***
Fran-S3 - Francesco Nigliazzo - Audi S3 - Saturday
Tufftybloke - Paul Tuffin - Audi S3 - Saturday

***SUNDAY***
LeeGoodall - Lee Goodall - Audi A4 1.8T - Sunday
Jojo - Joe Tang - Audi S3 - Sunday
Andy_S3 - Andy Atkinson - Audi S3 - Sunday
Robie282 - Robert Breckon - S3 - Sunday

========================================================
:arco:

Rich, do you want us to list here our intentions to book etc or wait till we are booked and confirmed?

Hi,

If you intend on coming please let me know... However, if you are 50/50 on it, then prob best not to say you are coming, and then not turn up.

Plenty of notice given for everyone to get their cars ready.. im excited for this one.

Thanks Rich for sorting it.. email will be on its way soon!

Hmm...same script for Porsche as last year Rich?
Are you going to ask them specifically, or do you want me to?

I'll be there...but in the 911.

I look forward to plenty of emails :)

Glen, i will send Sally an email, but i think it should be fine.

Rich

I look forward to plenty of emails :)

Glen, i will send Sally an email, but i think it should be fine.

Rich

Good man Rich...
Should be fine as it was last year...but poor of them to mention Lambo, Bentley etc...but not the owners of the Group, Porsche, as being welcome.

Anyway, I'll be there, along with my usual wingman (David R).

You still got the same Mobile number Rich?
I'll make sure I've got the correct number ahead of time and will give you a shout once we are down and heading for beers...see if you and your squad can make it over to Lutterworth for beers. I think we have 8 people and 4 cars heading down from Aberdeen area.

Good man Rich...
Should be fine as it was last year...but poor of them to mention Lambo, Bentley etc...but not the owners of the Group, Porsche, as being welcome.

Anyway, I'll be there, along with my usual wingman (David R).

You still got the same Mobile number Rich?
I'll make sure I've got the correct number ahead of time and will give you a shout once we are down and heading for beers...see if you and your squad can make it over to Lutterworth for beers. I think we have 8 people and 4 cars heading down from Aberdeen area.

Yep, still ends ***108. We will be arriving early(ish) sat morning. Will get some stakes for the banner (When i find the evasive SOB. lol).

yeah sounds good... We will more than likely end up in the travelodge(inn...whatever its called) for dinner anyway, so will come and join you for a few once we decide who is driving back to the hotel!

Yep, still ends ***108. We will be arriving early(ish) sat morning. Will get some stakes for the banner (When i find the evasive SOB. lol).

I'll check that's the one I have.

yeah sounds good... We will more than likely end up in the travelodge(inn...whatever its called) for dinner anyway, so will come and join you for a few once we decide who is driving back to the hotel!

We will be down from Friday, mid afternoon.
We will probably eat there Friday anyway...then beer...so head for the bar and look for us. You'll not miss us!

Is anyone going to camp? Could be a good fun if we got club camping too!!

Im not camping.... 1 year of good weather in 6, made me go 4* instead. lol.

Do a search on hotels.com. There is a travel inn at lutterworth which is close by, and a best western at ullesthorpe not too far away either.
Im sure there are plenty of B&Bs about too, but you'd want to be quick now before they start disappearing

how much is it, am i too late? cheers Rich

I'll be there, but mine shall be on show and shine this tear as hopefully some nice big mods should be finished just in time for the show, it's gonna be close, but fingers crossed parts arrive in time.

I've added the clicky which has the info

Im quite interested in going. Need to get a dent on my rear quarter done first :(
I will speak to the misses and she if she wants to camp. Is anyone camping on-site?

Its not too late! last ticket orders are 14th June i believe. Get in there now and get a place on the stand. It is aboyut £15 for the day or £25 for the weekend.

Just to clarify, you MUST buy tickets in advance to get on the stand... Tickets bought on the day will not get a club pass.

So shall i book my place online and then tell you the details?
Thanks.

Ah what the hell, I just booked in a sunday ticket, I will be there early and buggering off around 2PM for work, see you guys there! :)

Dent masters or similar will be there, and you could get it done for a small fee in cash on the spot! :icon_thumright:

The man that does my dads Merk is going to do them....Hes spot on! but very busy :( I did see Dent masters or simular at castle combe and it was very impressive the speed they worked at!.

Thats right! just drop me an email with the details as mentioned in first post.
Thanks

Just purchased a ticket for Sunday, will be good to meet you all - see you then!

When i get back from work ill be booking my weekend :) Going to camp there on Friday and Saturday night :) (Thats if the misses can get the sunday off.)

Id like to be on the club stand also so il get it sorted ASAP.

Just booked my weekend camping tickets from Friday untill Sunday :) :)
And i E-mailed rich the information you requested.
:yahoo:

im wanting to go for the weekend + display my car. only thing putting me off is i'll be camping on my own and i dont know anyone haha, as on the friday im going to london too see ACDC and on the way home to newcaslte im gonn be stopping off at gti inters as all my friend from up home are meeting me there so pointless going all the way back up north too come back on the sunday.

anyone able to take me under their wing, so i aint a big loner haha ?

I cant go now :( double booked with my local club for the show at Brands....
Is inters on the Saturday as well?