GTI International Club Stand - Signup here!

im wanting to go for the weekend + display my car. only thing putting me off is i'll be camping on my own and i dont know anyone haha, as on the friday im going to london too see ACDC and on the way home to newcaslte im gonn be stopping off at gti inters as all my friend from up home are meeting me there so pointless going all the way back up north too come back on the sunday.

anyone able to take me under their wing, so i aint a big loner haha ?
Honestly you will be fine, it really depends how much sleep you want to get !!! I understand they like to party a bit during the night. We usually use one of the travel lodges locally as so far its only been nice for one weekend out of 6 i know of

Honestly you will be fine, it really depends how much sleep you want to get !!! I understand they like to party a bit during the night. We usually use one of the travel lodges locally as so far its only been nice for one weekend out of 6 i know of

i dont mind a bit party like, im normally the last to goto bed when i camp at shows with my mates so that wont be a problem haha.

to hell with it, i'll camp! :)

Is it worth going on the Saturday or do most turn up on the Sunday?

Drizz, it's one of those things, depends when people are working etc.

I have found a steady amount doing the whole weekend and a few swap overs for the sat/sun but the total seems to remain constant. It's also dependant on weather

You gonna stick her on the strip?

I think you need to book by next weekend as thats the deadline for the club passes IIRC

You gonna stick her on the strip?

I think you need to book by next weekend as thats the deadline for the club passes IIRC

that aimed at me? if so...

yer shes going on the strip, i'll be ordering them tomorrow :)

Me and the misses are camping for the weekend so you will be in the same boat as us S90GAV lol.

Me and the misses are camping for the weekend so you will be in the same boat as us S90GAV lol.

you've got ur misses tho.... all ive got is me :( haha still camping tho. will be good too meet new people :thrashi:

Yea im sure you will meet some new people...Have you booked your tickets yet?

I want to go on the strip but ive only ever done one 1/4 mile in my friends lancia delta and the gearbox went (wans't my fault!) so im not 100%. If i do i may have to take a trip to Revo :whistle2:

I want to go on the strip but ive only ever done one 1/4 mile in my friends lancia delta and the gearbox went (wans't my fault!) so im not 100%. If i do i may have to take a trip to Revo :whistle2:

I've done about 5 1/4 mile runs in my S3, I've replaced my gearbox once! lol :)

Don't think it was anything to do with the runs to be fair, a diff pin came loose and fired out the side of the gearbox casing taking the clutch with it on the M42. :slapped:

I have done half a dozen or so, on a "normal" car it's no harder than a traffic light grand prix on your car and you get a bit of paper to prove how slow you are,lol

Will make you start looking at tuning mods to make her quicker

I have done half a dozen or so, on a "normal" car it's no harder than a traffic light grand prix on your car and you get a bit of paper to prove how slow you are,lol

Will make you start looking at tuning mods to make her quicker

Lol, I dont want to see how slow i am :( Only been driving just over a year so im not a pro drag person but im good in the corners (proved at combe a few times :))
And then ill want to make her quicker with the money i havent got right now! May have to go down a "private road" and pratice some drag...

Means mine will come soon then :)
And the car is booked in for a Revo Stage 2 now Jojo lol.
See you on the strip :)

good man Gav get your info to richa3turbo so he can put you on the club stand.:yes:

Passes come with the tickets Joe. At least ours have.

Ring Sally and ask no while you have time. I am sure you did, but did you choose ASN from the drop down list?

Good man S90GAV :)

Cant wait now....Map getting done today aswell :thumbsup:

Got my tickets thismorning along with the stand passes :)
See you all there :rockwoot:

Is there still room on the stand Mark - and is anyone up for a convoy in the midlands area?

Just thought it might be worth mentioning, Ive had Rob change my forum username, (formerly Djakster) thanks :icon_thumright:

Who else is camping onsite turning up on the Friday afternoon/evening?

my bits n bobs came today.....

****** clip thing on the wrist band is broke tho grrrrr

Please note that i have updated the list with a red X next to names that are confirmed with Autometrix (as of Sunday 14th June). As i get a newer update i will mark people off, so dont worry if you have got your tickets and your name doesnt have a X...it will!

....For everyone else, if your name aint down, you aint getting in!...so buy your tickets ASAP.

Just booked, see you on the stand! (Rich will email you now with car details)

anyone booking online make sure you pick which club (audi-sport) your with last as the basket clears when you go back to pick say a few runs or another day etc.