GTI International

L

L60N

Anybody from this neck of the forum heading down on Sunday? If so where you heading from? Could arrange a convoy if im passing, or if if you are passing me. ;)

Where in Yorkshire are you from and is it this Sunday?

Cool im from Leeds, i will be going down if its next weekend.

Good man!!

Well im setting off around 7:30, picking a mate up from York then Going to the A1.

If your defo going then let me knwo next week, so we can hook up on the way down :thumbsup:

£18 i believe Lee

Im going to see if my mate can stay at his birds house, she lives in headingley, would make things a bit easier.

Im meeting S3 LTN (Ali) down at the gates too

I'll be going down Sunday morning first thing from Bradford, but I'll be going M1 as the A1 is a long way around for me!.

Julian

I'm going down on the Sunday with the dad car and my mate in his A4. We're on the UK-Polos stand :)

i am up for this i am in lincoln

where exactly is it ?.

Im NE too.. Heading down on the Sunday morning, could suggest a meet time of around 8.30am Leeds area to get there for around 10.30 ish..

Post if you up for that..

Jonny

hey guys, Im based in Leeds any chance i can crash this party? would be awesome going down in a convoy. Iv also got two mates who are not forum members that could possibly tag along, both drive 8p S3s!

More the merrier I think!!

Need to set a meeting place and time, will be cool having a few cars together!

I'll meet you on the A1 on the way down sunday at Markham Moor services?, the guy from Lincoln could meet there too or perhaps Grantham

I'll meet you on the A1 on the way down sunday at Markham Moor services?, the guy from Lincoln could meet there too or perhaps Grantham

Ok to the chaps meeting in leeds, bearing in mind trying to hook up with ppl on route can we agree to which road were gonna take?

Routeplanner is giving Headingley to Bruntingthorpe the following times/miles:

M1 - 113miles in 2hrs 10mins
A1 - 117 in 3 hours

If there's nobody bar myself meeting up on the way then take the fastest route, no point going out of the way for 1 car.

I can go down with some local lads anyway - also i'm not parking up with the A-S.net club as I didn't order my ticket in time.

If there's nobody bar myself meeting up on the way then take the fastest route, no point going out of the way for 1 car.

I can go down with some local lads anyway - also i'm not parking up with the A-S.net club as I didn't order my ticket in time.

Im meeting S3 LTN at the gates, he's not going in the stand either so you could both go in and park next to each other.

Thats cool, im sure most are. I just happened to book mine a while ago. So are we decided which road were taking yet?

I agree with the A1. It'll be a slightly more interesting route with not much more mileage. I cant see the difference being 50minutes either, the M1 is always chocker!

Ill be there at the meeting place at 8.30..

A1 is a bit more interesting plus S3IZZO can meet up with us if we go that way too..

Thats that sorted then :D

I'll give u a buzz when were about 20mins away from the services then S3IZZO :thumbsup:

Excellent, need to get some rattle cans bought to get my car painted then :lmfao:

As you guys have got your convoy from up north going. Let me see if i can get one too. :p :blackrs4::greyrs4::redrs4:

Anyone going up from down south... M1 north?
Il be setting off at around 8 from Luton. Not much of a drive for me... bout 40/50mins... But let me know if anyone traveling up north via M1. Can meet.

What time is everyone planning on being there?

Make sure you come and say hello if you see people in their cars in the Club Area..such a shame not to put faces to names.