GTI International

I'm there on the saturday, is anyone there on the saturday?

Is any audi-sport going to be there?

David

Is everyone gong on sunday? Am I the loner on Sat?

I'll be going down on Sunday with couple of mates, we're going M180 - M18 - M1 way... but earlier than you guys i think as my mate has got his Golf Mk3 VR6 in show and shine...

Might see somebody on way down though... :yahoo:

Good luck going M1 past Donington.. Moto GP is on this weekend

Right boys, getting excited about this now should be a good laugh. So is everybody still up for this, from what i read you guys decided headingly taps at 8.30 for meeting. Thats perfect for me il definenatly be their, lookin forward to meeting fellow petrol heads.
Quick question guys, does anybody know if i need to bring any documents insurance, drivers licence etc, for the sprint. Really want to have a blast, want to set a benchmark for next year, quite a bit of plans from now till then. At the moment standard 2.0t Q remapped. thanks :racer:

Seems like the weather is going to be a bit iffy! Most sites are saying light rain in the morning and then it should clear by around 11-12 and be dry atleast for the rest of the day!.. fingers crossed

I'm 20 minutes away and its rained all morning and just drizzle now
I have a pass for both days so might nip over in a bit

Aye lad, im turning in after watching saw IV and falling asleep half way thru lol!

Early nite for me too, No partying for me tonight! see you boys bright and early.

OK - my Sunday maybe changing, meaning I could race up the M1 and meet you guys.
Now I see it's £17 on the day - but is there anyway to get in the audi-sport parking area so late in the day????

Any ideas anyone??

Jamie hardly any are parking in the forum area due to the ticket booking closing so early. See you up there?

Cool - going to be a little late as setting off shortly (10am!) but should hopefully still catch enough of the days events!
Hopefully see some of you later.
J