Guess the product.....

Luke2.0tdi2010

Reaction score
I'm sure those of you who have used it are FULLY AWARE but yesterday I used this product for the first time and must say the smell of it has to be the most rancid, putrid, disgusting, horrendous, vile, rotten, stomach churning, pungent, nasty smell I have EVER smelt in all my born days!
Also they have the cheek to state on the bottle "New cherry scent"......hahahaha can't say I've ever eaten a cherry that smells/tastes like this.
Does do a cracking job though!

Can anyone guess what I'm going on about??

Ive never used it myself but i have heard the stories of its rich aromatic aroma lol

Reactions: Luke2.0tdi2010
I must admit you did warn me in a previous post about the smell but never in all my life could i have realised it was as bad as that!

never use down wind, spray backs a killer.
thing is once you used it you can recall the smell anytime should have a warning on the label lol.

Well only got the car about 3 weeks ago, and after a £130 order from polished bliss I've been itching to use it all but the weather has been sh1t. Finally managed to get a nights overtime at work so I spent the time getting paid (at double time) to clean my car!!...
started with a 2 bucket wash with zymol, then dried. Then used the iron x on wheels and body, left to dwell for 10mins and rinsed off with water, was not happy with the AWFUL SMELL of my car (from 50yrds away!!) So washed again with zymol, dried. Then de tar'ed with tardis, rinsed off. Then clayed the whole car,windows and headlights with meguires clay, rinsed and dried. Then polished with A.G SRP, buffed off. Then sealed with blackfire wet diamond all finish paint protection, buffed off. Then 2 x coats of blackfire midnight sun paste wax. Finally cleaned the windows with tescos window cleaner! Just need to get some wheel sealant and the jobs a good'un.
So to answer your question after not answering it with an essay on what I did.. the iron x was pretty good, seemed to do it's job of pulling contaminants out of the paint on a seemingly clean car....good stuff!
Wanted to get a few pics for the forum but in true british style it p1ssed down as soon as I finished!
Hope that un-asked for novel answers your question. ..lol! If not, the pictures will when I manage to get a few!

Luke

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Well only got the car about 3 weeks ago, and after a £130 order from polished bliss I've been itching to use it all but the weather has been sh1t. Finally managed to get a nights overtime at work so I spent the time getting paid (at double time) to clean my car!!...
started with a 2 bucket wash with zymol, then dried. Then used the iron x on wheels and body, left to dwell for 10mins and rinsed off with water, was not happy with the AWFUL SMELL of my car (from 50yrds away!!) So washed again with zymol, dried. Then de tar'ed with tardis, rinsed off. Then clayed the whole car,windows and headlights with meguires clay, rinsed and dried. Then polished with A.G SRP, buffed off. Then sealed with blackfire wet diamond all finish paint protection, buffed off. Then 2 x coats of blackfire midnight sun paste wax. Finally cleaned the windows with tescos window cleaner! Just need to get some wheel sealant and the jobs a good'un.
So to answer your question after not answering it with an essay on what I did.. the iron x was pretty good, seemed to do it's job of pulling contaminants out of the paint on a seemingly clean car....good stuff!
Wanted to get a few pics for the forum but in true british style it p1ssed down as soon as I finished!
Hope that un-asked for novel answers your question. ..lol! If not, the pictures will when I manage to get a few!

Luke
Wheel sealant Luke?

Look no further than Planet Polish Wheel Seal & Shine :thumbs up:
http://www.planetpolish.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=5
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=296878

So easy to use, great VFM, great finish and above all decent durability!

Why would you buy anything else! lol

Reactions: scotty76