gutted gutted gutted

trekbiker

Reaction score
Just got home, checked the Trader and a dealer had a Noggy with silver & Bose 2001 X,52k up for £12,995. He sold it within 2 ****** hours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh well, i suppose the early bird catches the worm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Unlucky mate. That does seem like a very good price. I'm sure he could've got more for it than that. Maybe there was something wrong with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It was tough I tell you!!

If I was going to spend that sort of Wonga on a car I was determined to get exactly what I wanted.

I knew if I had settled for anything else I would be regretting it now, but instead im now loving it.

What are you looking for Yogi?

[ QUOTE ]
Bigshout said:
sorry what's a noggy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Noggy = Nogaro Blue, as pictured a couple of posts above us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jedi-knight83 said:
i phoned up for that aswell... damn , there is a noggy with black leather and bose for 14k at the moment on ebay

[/ QUOTE ]

There's an influx of them today, about 8 on there now including an Imola with yellow alcantara,black leather. Not to my taste but many people like it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Taffy said:
Hang on in there guys!! One will come up soon.

Had mine in March and took approx 7mths to find, but now glad I hung on for what I really wanted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Remember: The Best Things come To Those Who wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Taffy
i initially started looking in April i think, nearly bought a blue/black seated one. Left it a month or two then eventually bought an A4 quattro avant which i only kept for a month as it went back to the Audi dealer(poor paint job done on it by its only previous owner), so basically i have now been looking on and off for nearly 8 months,which would equate to at least 4 months proper looking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I agree Dicky, or we`ll all be facing charges of `accessory to suicide`.
I just hope they do the decent thing when they finally get a `noggy s3/silver leather` and drive it NAKED !

[ QUOTE ]
Dave ACQ 20v said:
I agree Dicky, or we`ll all be facing charges of `accessory to suicide`.
I just hope they do the decent thing when they finally get a `noggy s3/silver leather` and drive it NAKED !

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Taffy said:
It was tough I tell you!!

If I was going to spend that sort of Wonga on a car I was determined to get exactly what I wanted.

I knew if I had settled for anything else I would be regretting it now, but instead im now loving it.

What are you looking for Yogi?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well im only looking for a mere A3 1.8T /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif really cant wait for it, getting so impatient. Im waiting for either ebony black or mineral grey with leathers, bose, climate perhaps zenons (if im that lucky)

Good advice though about waiting, i couldve gone for a few other A3's but not what i truely wanted! Hopefully be here in time for christmas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

YOGi

I really cant see the obsession with silver leather with nogara blue???

Nogaro blue, yes
silver leather, yes but not together guys no no no no no! They just dont go. The black leather or blue/black ala/lthr is the best on Nogaro blue. The silver leather looks best in dark coloured cars. Not an opinion but a FACT.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flame suit on and zipped up!

Im with you on that one... If you noggy blue, its on right that you have blue alcantera and black leather. Same as Imola yellow needs yellow alcantera and black leather.

its just right! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

actually i agree...nogaro blue is actually my 3rd choice after azure blue or black. i wouldnt mind black leather if it was a noggy car but in a darker car i would want silver leather

I looked for a good 3 months for mine. Decided after a while I would make an excellent car salesman - every time I booked a test drive they would sell it the day before I was due to drive it! Happened to me 3 or 4 times. Ended up buying the first one I drove to avoid disappointment.

I have a black car and wasn't too sure about the blue/black alcantara/leather combo to begin with but after a posting on here got so many positive responses and seeing it for real I decided it was actually very nice. Well chuffed with it now. Wish I could say the same about the stealer I got it from!

Black with cream leathers.........MMMMM Like a choclate bar with a dark choclate outside with a chewy filling mmmmm. And i dont even eat choclate, would prefer the car!

YOGi

Nice to hear differing opinions!!

But dont push me cause im very protective over my car/interia colour.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

You want Black with Black leather/silver Alcantara /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

thatd a very selective interior though, would only look good in a black or perhaps silver car. what you think guys?

[ QUOTE ]
jedi-knight83 said:
hey there is a noggy with silver on auto trader... its 15k though.. out of my price range /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif(

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah seen it Jedi. Jimbogrey mentioned this one in the 'endless search' thread. lokks the absolute business, but i think and i'm sure you'll agree that its a fair bit overpriced for a 2001 X, especially when that other one went up north for 12,995 this week. Its within my budget, but i cannot justify spending that on an X when that money should be buying a 51/02 plate. the mileage isn't exceptional either. had it been lower miles AND lower price, i would have made the 2 hour trip to see it this weekend me thinks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif