h&r anti roll bar help. urgent

scottthurlow

Reaction score
i have purchased h n r arbs but came with no brackets.
garage are saying oem ones dont fit but h n r have said they make bars biggers and bushes smaller so oem can be used.

who has fit then and what brackers did u use.

They just come with different sized rubber bushes to suit the bars, the brackets are the same.

The rears come apart real easy but the fronts need you spilt the mounts with a drill, they have captive nuts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funnily enough I had the same issue on Tuesday. I replaced my ARB's. The rears are a doddle.
The fronts when I took them off I was also confused with the set up. Just split the bracket by drilling out the captive end and then prising them apart. Toom me a while to be brave enough to drill but when i done it was quite simple.
How are your brackets broken?

Funnily enough I had the same issue on Tuesday. I replaced my ARB's. The rears are a doddle.
The fronts when I took them off I was also confused with the set up. Just split the bracket by drilling out the captive end and then prising them apart. Toom me a while to be brave enough to drill but when i done it was quite simple.
How are your brackets broken?

That’s the method but both of mine had a seized bolt that had sheared off in the nut, so had to try and save the nuts, nightmare

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk