H&R rear bar

Luc s1

Reaction score
I hear a lot off Good things about the handling off the car (PFL)with the rear bar
H&R 33784 HA(R).
In Belgium i can only find them as a set
Front and rear..
Where can i get only the rear bar ?
Thx .

As above got the rear from AKS. Transforms the handling with that and decent rubber. :)

Will it fit the facelift sportback too?

I should expect so, but really, is it suitable? The FL doesn't need an ARB imo

It has more body roll than my Golf R had so I'd say it would still help with that.

The thing is, I thing you guys are looking at it from 2 different angles...

cjm999 - if it's got too much roll then I reckon you're better off replacing both arb's with uprated items as to not change the balance of the car.

monopole - I assume you're referring to the (reportedly) much improved "lack of understeer" on the FL model.

So in summary, from what I can gather, PFL - just do rear arb, FL - do both.

I'm not referring to the (reportedly) much improved "lack of understeer", I'm basing my opinion on ownership, of both cars.

but if someone wants to fix the roll on their car... compared to a completely different brand of car... with an uprated part designed for an older model, then work away

I'm not referring to the (reportedly) much improved "lack of understeer", I'm basing my opinion on ownership, of both cars.

but if someone wants to fix the roll on their car... compared to a completely different brand of car... with an uprated part designed for an older model, then work away

I’m with you in this Mono....

PFL benefited greatly from the H&R rear bar.......

FL don’t need it

And I owned a 7.5 G7R in between PFL / FL RS3 ownership.

Can’t fault the FL handling although it would benefit from a slight drop using Eibach Pros, just to close the arch to tyre gap a little.

Reactions: monopole