H&R spacers group buy?

RobinA3

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
I am planning on getting some spacers for my car in the near future, 10mm fronts and 15mm backs.

Is anyone interested in having some as well? If so then how about a group buy?

I have seen them on US ebay for $80 a pair, i will email him and aks if he can do a deal if we order a few sets.

if my bro can't get them from work for free then I'm in.

If you can guarantee the right fitment then I'll have a set.

Not sure what sizes yet but either 10mm all round or the same as you.

Cheers.

Yep i would also be in, would be after 10mm all round or maybe 10mm and 12mm....

RobinA3, dont get 15mm if you going to lower, heard a few reports of scrubbage with 15's on the back. Ive gone for 10's, but you should get away with 12's.

I'd be interested in a set of 10mm spacers all round, if the price is right ;) .

Phil

I'd be up for this group buy on my 8l S3 if we go through a uk supplier, don't want the hassle of ordering from overseas in case fitment is wrong etc Prefer to deal with a reputable UK dealer...

What price could you offer on say 10 sets DPM ??

I have email the guy in the US for a price on 10sets, unless its much much cheaper than Damian i think its best if we go with Damian as there will be postage on top when i send them out to people and all the hassle.

Please add your name if you would like a set of spacers so we know what kinda numbers we are looking at (please add if you are 100% sure you want a set or if you are thinking about it).

RobinA3 - A3 8P - 15mm - 100% - 1 Pair

RobinA3 - A3 8P - 15mm - 100% - 1 Pair[/quote]
Edition - A3 8P - 10mm/12mm 99% - 1 Pair

Any chance that you could be a bit more specific on the price being offered ;) . Is it 10% or 15% discount on the website prices, or does this depend upon the number of people? Also, is there any P&P to add, and does this differ for 2 or 4 spacers/bolt :think:?

Sorry to be picky, but it might help people make up their mind, as I am wavering between 8mm & 10mm, as the 8mm ones seem like better value for an S3 8P (£65 as opposed to £79). Surely 4mm narrower track width can't make that much difference :wacko:?

Cheers

Phil

We'd need to know numbers before we could give definate prices. Postage is a set £12 no matter how matter sets, or other items, you order at the same time.

Damian @ DPM

Damian,
are there locknuts with the spacers or are they just regular ones?

I'm not really familiar with how the spacers work - anybody got a fitting guide or a link that explains how they fit?

Thanks Damian, that helps :) .

They fit between the wheel and hub to widen the track of the car. As these will be hubcentric ones, you just take off your wheel, fit the spacer on the hub (lining up the holes) and then refit your wheel with longer bolts ;) . Hubcentric means that they are machined to sit exactly central on the hub, so no nasty vibration :cool: .

Phil

RobinA3 - A3 8P - 15mm - 100% - 1 Pair
Edition - A3 8P - 10mm/12mm 99% - 1 Pair
I'mRonBurgundy? - A3 8P 10mm (front) 15mm (rear) 100% - 1 set of each

Yes I think so. I ended up getting some from the TT-RS shop in Bedford.

yeah sory chaps it looks like there isn't enough interest to get a group buy going.

worth a try!

I could be swayed if the price is right, do they come with the longer bolts required?

Thanks for the quick response. Yeah of course, hopefully now its up the top again it may attract some more attention.

I am 100% in for a pair of 15mm's.

Damian how much can you do 3 pairs for?

I think what you need to do Damian is put prices on here for the entire set for each different size combination and for how many people are interested.

You were very backwards at coming forwards when this thread first started, so I went to the TT shop and I got 35 quid off the online price.

By the way have a look at this website:

http://www.ttrs.co.uk/

The problem is Staz the price all depends on how many people want spacers as the more people getting them the more discount we can offer.

If anyone doesn't want to wait then please PM or give us a call with what size you're after and we'll give you the price other wise prices as below...

3 - 5 people, 6% off listed prices
6 - 8 people, 8% off listed prices
9 - 12 people, 10% off listed prices
13+ people, 15% off listed prices

http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1924_1941_2080

how much is postage on a pair of spacers Daiman? Also do you have them in stock?