H&R spacers

Hello mate, I've just been reading all of your notes on wheel spacers and wondered if you could offer an opinion on my problem.

I'm looking to get the widest possible spacers to fit my S3 8l which is sitting on original 17'' Avus wheels and factory springs.

I've noticed that you've suggested 10mm front, 12mm rear... Is this specific to the guy with 18" wheels?

Any advice at all would be much appreciated. Thanks, Dan.

This is 8P forum & suggested width is 8P specific this time.

Havnt got sorted with a set of these yet, anybody got pics of the 12mm-rear/10mm-front setup?

Got a quote for the two sets + longer bolts £170 delivered which was quite good, must price the eiabch ones if they do similar setup

And are you happy with the setup? Also what size springs you got 35mm?

I love the set up, just got to be a bit careful if ive got 'heavy' passengers on speed bumps as it catchs.
The stance is bang on as well, those pics don't show it but looks very mean. Will try and get some better ones but I'm confined to bed atm.
The springs are a 25mm drop as the car is an S3.

Ahh didn't think there were rubbing issues with the 12mm but I guess as you said it is only when people in te back!

it wasnt rubbing, it was the speed bump catching the underside of the car!

haha my fault prob didnt explain myself... brain has turned to mush with this man flu ive got!
ive not had any rubbing as of yet, but not had the car fully loaded since fitting the springs & spacers