H&R Springs back to stock or alternative?

Wrath

Reaction score
Got H&R springs fitted to my A4 but over the past few months they have driven me mad. Just a bit too low so have skimmed it a bit on a few high speed bumps and the ride is awful. First off, seeing as I've ditched the springs, anyone know the part numbers for S-Line genuine springs?

Or are there some alternatives which give the same height as S-Line?

Off topic, but while you are at it why not replace the front shock absorbers... New shocks made a massive difference to mine when I swapped standard springs for the h&r progressive ones!
I also happen to have a pair of Bilstein sport (s-line) shocks brand new that I didn't use, for a bargain price. :)

Might be worth posting a wanted add in the classifides as so many people change to aftermarket ones and have no use for the standard s-line ones anymore. I'd offer you mine for a small cost but they are for a cab...

I had h&rs on mine and mate had eibachs and I would struggle to tell the difference between them, both rode far better than s line stuff.
I have s line saloon springs for a diesel in my garage if that's the way you want to go but I'd be inclined to get the car looked at if you finding the H&Rs harsh, S Lines are worse!!!

*cough, don't forget a new pair of front shocks! :-D

Don't forget all 4 new shocks , buy norvil's fronts and get matching Billys for rear .