Halfords buy one get one free on car cleaning

JA50N

Reaction score
Just thought I would share this with you went to pick my wife up yesterday and noticed that over the easter they are doing a buy one get one free on the car cleaning got some meguirs

just remember there is a hosepipe ban on guys, read today that it could last upto 18months!!!

watering can

Use buckets no need for a hose pipe lol

JFI i popped in there 10mins ago and grabbed soke new clay and some more G3 polish to go with the wax i bought earlier in the week. The offer is on until Monday so grab some half price stuff while you can (i think they are shut on sunday for easter)

Last edited:
its not something that we will need too worry about Iain, whats this weather like, tropical last week, snow this week, and looks like rain for the weekend, lol. :)

The weather is a pita but I'm glad we don't have a hose ban. Hopefully that was not our summer we had last week and we get some more good weather soon as all this crap weather is playing havoc trying to keep the car clean that and the tw@t next door burning all the trees that fell with the storms we had at the start of the year every nice weekend there's a fire burning.