Halfords hydraulic jack review!

Mine eventually broke after about 5 years lol - wasn't a bad little jack for the price but went to a clark 2 tonne, quick lift low entry for approx £130 - yes its a lot more but it's a lot bigger jack and should hopefully last twice as long easily

Yes yes but is it practical enough to keep in the boot? 5 years for a £30 jack..no bad! How did it break?

They're good kit those jacks, I got one a good few years ago.
So good, it found it's way into my son's boot and never came back home.....!
Halfords tools are very good and are exactly the same as Blue Point. I don't buy much else.

;)

I bought one of these a few months ago as part of a bundle deal from halfords website. I got the jack, 2x axle stands, 2x wheel chocks, inspection creeper board, wheel brace with 17+19mm sockets and an LED inspection torch/lamp all for £55.

I used it all when I fitted a set of front springs, it all seemed sturdy gear and its certainly decent enough for a DIYer.

Reactions: TimWills28
I got that Jack when it was sale price of £20 does what it needs to. On the other hand there axle stands I would never use again after one folded with the wife's beetle on and damaged the sill... that cost Halfords quite abit!