Halogen to Bi-xenon B8 Allroad

MarkWizard

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi Trups

Wanting to upgrade as per above. I've read about people splitting their headlights to fit a projector unit. Not really comfortable about the thought of this.

Have you got anything made up ready for sale?

Thanks

Mark.

Hi Mark.

We don't have anything made up I'm afraid. we are happy taking on the conversion for you, you could visit us and can do this while you wait on your model.

Trups

Hi Mark.

We don't have anything made up I'm afraid. we are happy taking on the conversion for you, you could visit us and can do this while you wait on your model.

Trups
Thanks for the reply. How much are we talking and how long does it take? Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So the Morimoto projectors are £150, Iris shrouds are £25, Hylux Canbus Kit with Morimoto Bulbs are £110, fitting is £120 and would take around 5 hours to do if you bought the car upto us.

Trups

So the Morimoto projectors are £150, Iris shrouds are £25, Hylux Canbus Kit with Morimoto Bulbs are £110, fitting is £120 and would take around 5 hours to do if you bought the car upto us.

Trups
Thanks mate. If I wanted to Do it myself and have ballast and bulbs already I just need to projectors and shrouds? Is there any discount for forum members? Thanks Mark

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Mark.

have you got H1 bulbs as that's all that would fit in the Morimoto projectors, but yes, if you wanted to do It yourself then the projectors and shrouds is what you need.

If its projectors and shrouds your having I can do 10% off but you will need to cover the postage cost which is £6.40.

Trups

Hi

Yes I've got the bulbs. Do you do any other suitable projectors cheaper than the Morimoto? Appreciate they'll be really good just a bit more than I'd planned on paying.

Thanks

Mark.

I have some projectors in my sales section of the website which are £65 for the set but come with no warranty, they are Morimoto's old design.

Trups

Have you got a link please so I look at the right ones. Presume they have a warranty so they'll work when they arrive.

Thanks

Mark.

Hi Mark.

here they are - emtuning.co.uk/shop/bi-xenon-mini-h1-7-1/

You only get 1 year warranty on these projectors. you will then also need the Shrouds which can be found here - emtuning.co.uk/product-category/morimoto-hid/morimoto-hid-projector-shrouds/

Trups