happy days the TIP has arrived

tubby-ben

Reaction score
my creations motorsport TIP has arrived today. wasnt expecting until tomorrow (friday)
can say it looks like a very well made piece of kit, no rough edges at all and half the price of a forge pipe.
carnt wait to fit hopefully saturday if it stays dry enough as will most probably be working on it outside.
sticking with the standard airbox for about a week until i get a jetex cone filter and adapters etc sorted out.
how long roughly should it take to fit?
im fairly compitent on what im doing but obviously if its taking an age too do then im doing something wrong. lol
thanks for everybodys help on bits and bobs ive asked, as you can probably tell im a little excited. hehehehehe
:happy:

As above

mine was a rite b*****d to get onto the turbo so hope yours goes better

You will be a happy man when you fit a jetex cone filter, I know I was like this :arco:

lol yeah my cm tip (Thanks to mr metro) is sat in my front room along with my dp decat and now a full set of jom coilys will i ever fit them lol

Reactions: deeman88
well pants im working tomorrow so gunna wait until ive bought a jetex cone and do the lot in one go.
so these pipes are pretty hard to get around the turbo? so i take it AVLO that your pipe went on eventually?

Just trim it down and it just slides on (with a bit of wiggling from the top! And a bit of the same at the turbo end.) takes 30 mins tops! With help from a friend that is