Has anybody had their free m.o.t from Audi yet ?

Gooner

Reaction score
Hi All

My m.o.t is due in matter of weeks and i heard that Audi were offering a free m.o.t service ? I checked the website and this seems to be true so ive registered for it. What im wondering is whats the catch ? Is it likely that they will say my car needs something replaced (even though it doesnt) to make the price of the m.o.t back ? or is this fairly legitimate ?

Thanks in advance

There's quite a few people off here who have taken Audi up on this offer, me included. Mine passed without any issues.

To be honest if they were really picky, they could have failed it on my reg plates not having the british standard symbol on them.

Thanks for the reply, thats good enough for me to go and book mine in !

There must be some sort of gain for them though to do mot's for free !?

Well I guess that there thinking that if there is something wrong then you will have it fixed by them at.....dealer prices!

Yep... also had it done... no catch that I could see other than trying to promote continued custom. In fact they went one further and offered me discounted servicing as well as I'd been a 'loyal customer' as part of they called their 'Club Class' membership. Cost me nothing. Win :yahoo:

Had mine done a few weeks back passed with flying colours,must say i was wondering what the catch was but i have nothing but praise for my local dealer well done Teesside Audi :applaus:

Had mine done a few weeks back passed with flying colours,must say i was wondering what the catch was but i have nothing but praise for my local dealer well done Teesside Audi :applaus:

i agree they're spot on they gave me new no. plate surrounds with sticky pads so i could stick my new plates on instead of rusty screws for free and a handful of keyrings with them £1 coin substitute things on.

Had mine done in February. Car was washed and cleaned inside.
One of my wheels was kerbed unfortunately but it was repaired with no questions asked.

Had my free MOT with Huddersfield Audi earlier this year - no issues and no pressured sales!!

Had mine MOT'd at Swindon Audi last week, passed with no issues at all, they did a basic health check at the same time which required a small top up of oil (£5 so can't really complain) and it was cleaned inside and out.