Hatton v Mayweather

Nickynibbles

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!
Reaction score
So what do people honestly think will be the outcome of Saturday nights fight? :think:

I would like to see Hatton win this one for Britain, it's gonna be a close fight I reckon, if it goes down to points, I would bank on it being Mayweather or a draw.

Hatton if were lucky !! but he needs to do it quick.... He's face gets so beat up they might stop the fight !!

ko in the 7th if u ask me !!

Sam-K said:
is this boxing?
Bloomin tax dodging student!!! :laugh: yes it is boxing

I want Hatton to make him pay but he will have to be very good on the night and the cut easy face doesn't help
Mayweather in the fourth

I'm wanting Hatton but Mayweather is a bad hombre
Anyone watching it on sat night/sun morning? I'm at my mates with twelve others,dunno where they are going to sit.

PS anyone see Lloyd Hunnigan on Sky sports news??

voorhees said:
Bloomin tax dodging student!!! :laugh: yes it is boxing

I want Hatton to make him pay but he will have to be very good on the night and the cut easy face doesn't help
Mayweather in the fourth

haha. is that a new nick name..?

I read about it on bbc sport. so yeh C'mon Hatton!

Hatton for me...I found the 24/7 series on sky excellent, Ricky looks in excellent shape and very focused, those body shots are going to do some serious damage to "the pretty boy"

Hatton by points

Just on principle I hope Hatton wins. Mayweather is just too arrogant and ignorant. But, he is a great boxer, and I think Hatton's gonna have a tough time. I don't think Hatton has a big enough punch to knock him out, so he'll have to endure 12 rounds, and I doubt his face will be able to make the distance without the doctor stopping it.

arthurfuxake said:
Just on principle I hope Hatton wins. Mayweather is just too arrogant and ignorant. But, he is a great boxer, and I think Hatton's gonna have a tough time. I don't think Hatton has a big enough punch to knock him out, so he'll have to endure 12 rounds, and I doubt his face will be able to make the distance without the doctor stopping it.
Exactly my thoughts......Mayweather is a gobby git but hes a good fighter