Have you been tango'd?

Funny enought i saw this the other day and thought it was unusual,( pict from phone) was in the hillington area near glasgow

tangocabriolet.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Funny enought i saw this the other day and thought it was unusual,( pict from phone) was in the hillington area near glasgow

tangocabriolet.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

What were you in your truck?

Yeah an' I bet its driven by yer "kitty" in it Helmet....colours seem to match..:)

TUT TUT Mick what are you doing taking photos on your phone while driving your truck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I've seen that orange S3 on ebay too - £15k and no bids - no real suprise there then.

IMO - it's a bit too loud for me and doesn't do the car any favours, I dunno why someone would order that specially (unless your the man from del monte)

theres also one with a lambo door conversion on as well - I can never figure out why people do that to their cars?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-AUDI-S3-QUATT...1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe some should tell them that the lambo doors only look good on a Lambo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

tangocabriolet.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

What were you in your truck?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yip in my company car !

000_0123.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Awwww shame Audi dont do trucks mate you have to settle for the Merc instead! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Now that would be nice a audi truck !
as long as its better than VW's offfering (M.A.N.)
Has any one saw the advert for BMW, where its a picture of a merc truck in bmw decals (as thats who they use for parts deliverys) and the quote is

"Who says mercedes cant deliver pleasure!!"
good advert funny

if you need somewhere to drop your girlie pops off i have space in the garage!! I nearly puked at the site of the tango'd S3 then i did when i saw th elambo doors! cant take too much bad taste in one thread! have to go and clean my keyboard

a street light behind it? I will keep my eyes open for your rig on my travels - gf tries to drag me up to braehead several times a week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, whats that on top of the truck?

[/ QUOTE ]

IF your talking about the bit sticking out the middle of the trailer above the "red square" bottle yes its a street light , picture was taken at grangemouth docks ,( before all the security )

Usually... you can spy Mick real easily....tends to be about 6 inches off your rear.. As Seen in your "rear vanity mirror" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Usually... you can spy Mick real easily....tends to be about 6 inches off your rear.. As Seen in your "rear vanity mirror" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey im hurt at that ! im a proffesional driver(matter of oppinion!) dont tail gait and stick to lane 1 (slow) as much as possible , altho have a nasty habit of passing "40mph middle lane muppets " up the inside!

[ QUOTE ]
That cab is pretty clean Mick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks mate , its getting a wee bit tired now , as its 5yr old and has done 1/2million ks on it now
i was hoping to get a new one this year or next but we had a fire in the storage warehouse ( http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4749095.stm ) and they recon it contained £5million worth of stock in there ! insurance should cover it BUT how long it will take is another story ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

OMG that was awful...

Thousands of pounds worth of beer, wine and sweets perished. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
OMG that was awful...

Thousands of pounds worth of beer, wine and sweets perished. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Press got figures wrong(as usual)

5 MILLION ! worth of stock not inc the building !