Haven Holidays

colintdi

Reaction score
Hi anyone everbeen to the Presthaven sands park in North Wales!

We've booked it through Haven and just checked the reviews and to put it mildly they aint good! Please someone tell me they've been before! I've 2 young kid who will be 3 and 1 at the time of the holiday and it's more for the kids than us, just want them to have fun. Some good reviews too so just hopin they're the right ones.

I haven't been to Presthaven, but I've been to the Haven place in St Leonards, Coombe Haven a few times. If you read the reviews for Coombe Haven they are poor as well, but we've had a few good breaks there. I've just booked a 3-day break at the Haven place in Pagham, again some of the reviews are so-so, but we'll go with an open mind and hope it's not raining! Hope you have a good one, don't worry too much about the reviews!

Been to a couple and to be honest they not to bad. Just never go for the cheap accomodation... Upgarde if your able. It also depends on who's there while you are. Just be ready for the sun's £9.50 gatecrashers lol.

Thanks guys, i've upgraded the carvan damo.h just as long as it's clean. I'm sure i'll be out and about most days so as long as the caravan's ok. As i've said to young kids so the entertiment doesn't worry me that must just mainly have a good clean carvan. jibaro, i noe what ya mean about the reviews, been to plenty of other places with bad reviews and the hotels etc where fine.

Thanks guys, i've upgraded the carvan damo.h just as long as it's clean. I'm sure i'll be out and about most days so as long as the caravan's ok. As i've said to young kids so the entertiment doesn't worry me that must just mainly have a good clean carvan. jibaro, i noe what ya mean about the reviews, been to plenty of other places with bad reviews and the hotels etc where fine.

In my experience, Haven caravans are pretty good, as long as they aren't the bottom of the range ones. Normally clean with no problems.

Let us know how you get on when you get back.

were off to Hayle st ives in March with Haven never been with them before. Just keep fingers crossed for the site and weather