Headlamp changes?

turbonutz

Reaction score
Hello i have got an 08(03-08 8p) audi s3 with the xenon headlamps, but i want the LED DRLs aswell as xenons n i looked at a few aftermarket headlights but they seem to lose the xenons if used shame as liked these ones:

PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS LHD "starline" for Audi A3 8P (05/03-06/08), with DRL, in b | eBay

but a was also wondering if anyone knows if the 09-12 (facelift?) lights fit into place? or if anyone knows where i can get a set they think im talking about?

this is mine to clear confusion: Caarr

Reactions: Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. I will add you onto the scottish members list. If you interested in meets just browse the link below. We are attending the scottish motor show in the secc on the 21st of july, be good to see you there, add your name on the list if your going to make it. We will be on the audi-sport.net stand inside the secc, come over and see us. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Welcome to the site.

Don't bother fitting aftermarket, they wont work with existing levelling systems & tbh look crap mostly.

To fit the latest led drl's you need the 09 onwards front end aswell.

your car looks great mate keep it OEM-esque or do the front conversion

thanks sandra but unfortunately i will be at electric daisy carnival in london that weekend or else i would have came along!

your car looks great mate keep it OEM-esque or do the front conversion

thanks, hmm front end conversion, might need to look into that one, any links for further detail in this?

Its a ****** you're in Glasgow as we can do the whole front end conversion for you :)

If you're coming down to London, can always drop it down further to us to do :)

haha its a weekend of madness no be taking car down as be no fit state haha. however how much you talking about for a conversion? i can imagine £grands however haha

Yes it would be several thousand mate, its under cover bits not seen by naked eye, aswell as complete front end, plus headlights.

We can supply/fit it all, just not the cheapest mod, but looks lovely when done :)

hehe yeh can imagine but i would rather trade up for an s4 :p