Headlight range control defective

sheardowns3

Reaction score
As the title says i got the message on my dash after changing my bulbs to 6000k any sugestions? Im hoping it just needs resetting.

Im in the leeds/wakefield area and the car is a 2007 S3 pre facelift.

I doubt it's the bulbs as I have the same car. My headlights went. Tool them out. To change. Ordered ds2 instead of d1s bulbs. So had nothing in the headlamps.
When I would start the car it would say they were all missing.

Then the HRCD reading started to come up before the new d1s bulbs arrived and now they are fitted I still have the same issue.

But my car has been praked up and not moved since July so I don't understand how it would just stop working !!!!

I doubt it's the bulbs as I have the same car. My headlights went. Tool them out. To change. Ordered ds2 instead of d1s bulbs. So had nothing in the headlamps.
When I would start the car it would say they were all missing.

Then the HRCD reading started to come up before the new d1s bulbs arrived and now they are fitted I still have the same issue.

But my car has been praked up and not moved since July so I don't understand how it would just stop working !!!!
You are replying to a post made 4 years ago. I reckon he's sorted it or moved on by now.

Reactions: Rideen