Headlight washer retrofit s3 front bumper??

R55 MRU

Reaction score
Basically im thinking of reconverting my front end to s3 now because im already bored of the sline front. Although i noticed that the s3 bumpers have headlamp washers? my car did not have headlamp washers so is there an s3 bumper without washers? or how hard is it to install it bear in mind the bumper would be just the skin with holes in place where the headlamp washers should be? does anyone have part numbers or a rough cost?

Done a search but could not find anything related to the a3 8p mines a 53 plate if it means anything

Okay i thought so.... basically i have a 2004 model sport but im doing a s3 rep i know people wont like it but it just looks better im young cant afford a real s3 and dont like the car as it is..... so i want to start getting my s3 front sorted... although what can i do about the headlamp washer holes? i dont want to fill them in before i spray it up... if i can retrofit if possible id rather have the most i can out of the car. Im guessing it would be something along the lines of a new washer reservoir with an additional outlet for the headlamp washers? can you even buy the washers seperate from audi?

cheers mate... will do just want to get armed up wit some info from the retrofit pros on here im sure NHN will be along soon to law down the law.

i don't think you need a new washer reservoir. not 100% but i think you can cut a hole out of the existing one (it's got a marking on it)

NHN can advise - he's done it to his

Yup, i too just cut the new hole in the water bottle to retro fit mine. The price for Jets, pipes, pump & clips etc soon mount up! I got mine 2nd hand fortunately.

How much would you say it is all inc (2nd hand on average) and is it a easy or tough job?