Headlights mode

Mastachaz

Reaction score
Hi there my car has matrix headlight as otion but they looks like.led to me

Also.do.anyone know.how i csn chsnge headlights from right hand drive to left hand drive ?

I.be going abroad and dont.want.that sticky.stickers

Thanks

The profile of the standard led light spread means you do not need to make a change for going abroad. If your car has matrix lights then the car will know where it is form the gps and change the beam pattern profiles based on that information

Hi there my car has matrix headlight as otion but they looks like.led to me
Matrix lights are adaptive LED lights, so will have LEDs. You can find out if they're Matrix or not by driving at night on a dark or poorly lit road and see how the beams behave when detecting oncoming traffic, in 'auto light' mode. If the beams dance like mad then you have Matrix lights.

The profile of the standard led light spread means you do not need to make a change for going abroad. If your car has matrix lights then the car will know where it is form the gps and change the beam pattern profiles based on that information
Not true. They are a flat beam profile. What it does say on the manual is that they require no adjustment but when driving on a motorway to use the dipped headlight setting to prevent dazzling oncoming traffic.