Heartbroken

nally

MPG the new BPH
Reaction score
Hi all

It's a very sad time my audrina has been written off and I am now left dealing with all the things that fall out of an accident police, insurance, solicitors,

My insurance initially offered me 8200 my response was not what they expected.

I want to know what my cars worth I can't find one on autotrader for love nor money for that and I know it's worth a lot more

A3 sline 8p3
Sport back
Alcantara /leather
Drl headlights
Just hit 80000
Full service
Two keys
Black
Immaculate condition

I am now left massively out of pocket if I tried to replace three are 2009s going for 9k private that are cat D's

Can anyone help

What year and engine is your car? You can check parkers/glass's guides to see roughly what it's worth and then use that as a base for telling your insurance company why you're rejecting their offer.

Just had a similar thing with my old a4. Go on piston heads, autotrader, and motors.co.uk and get screenshot of similar cars. (Higher price the better) and send that to them.

Hi it's the 2.0 TDI CR ENGINE
Looked on there so gonna start with that thanks

May look to replace with an 8v on finance never don't it before but you only live once

Out of interest what were you expecting to get? First offer doesn't look a million miles away.

We buy any car value it at £7200 , that would be where I would get a trade price , so as above , £8200 is probably about right. Always disappointing to find out the value of your car though !

We buy any car value it at £7200 , that would be where I would get a trade price , so as above , £8200 is probably about right. Always disappointing to find out the value of your car though !
Unfortunately there is depreciation with cars, with age wear and tear and mileage. I have a few rules when buying a car, Never pay over 10k, buy with low mileage and with as many extras that you get with a car, like sunroof, leather, special editions, these all give you selling power when that time comes.