Q3 Heated Seat Memory help

Arkious

Reaction score
Hello,

I actually have an A3 with the Q3 climate control installed, but I'm having difficulty finding the right adaption channel that needs enabling to remember the last heated seat setting.

It works on the passenger side but not the driver side, I understand this is a VCDS issue but I'm hoping I can catch the eye of someone with VCDS and a Q3 that could so kindly have a look for me.

its under Auto-HVAC (module 8) and then adaption. VCDS isn't showing me which channel does what. If anyone could send me a list of which channel does what id much appreciate it :)

Thanks!

This is it here, but as mine does not show channel information for some reason (this module only), and the images below don't show channel number I'm a bit stuck. any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Enabling Driver’s Seat Heat Retention

Changing this will remember the last seat heater setting, for the driver’s side, it was on the next time you start the car.
HVAC --> Adaptation
Select “Retention of driver’s seat heat level” from the first drop down
Then select “Active” from the New Value drop down

Enabling Passenger’s Seat Heat Retention – (May not be available for every car, AFAIK, but worked on mine)
Changing this will remember the last seat heater setting, for the passenger’s side, it was on the next time you start the car.
HVAC --> Adaptation
Select “Retention of passenger’s seat heat level” from the first drop down
Then select “Active” from the New Value drop down

Arkious, try asking this question on www.q3ownersclub.co.uk - very lively forum for Q3 owners, including those who know the Q3 VCDS settings and could probably help.

Reactions: Arkious
Is it possible to code this on audi A5 facelift 2013? I dont have falling menu like on Q3 only channels with no description