Hello all! Picking up my first ever Audi tomorrow!

Joe Fury

Reaction score
So I’m new to Audi and I’ll be picking up my first 2013 Audi RS3 tomorrow excited much! First real performance car I’ve owned so will take some getting used to. I’m sure I’ll have loads of silly questions for you guys when I get to know my new car, so bare with me!

Fantastic and what where you waiting for lol Audi’s are great (well most of the time lol) RS3 yeah that’s going to be fun for you/passengers. Please share some pics and views of your new buggy

As your first Audi, you certainly went to the top of the tree with your choice!
Rs3 is a devastatingly capable car with huge power delivered by being hit on the *** by Thor's hammer!

Just drove her the 150 miles home wow what a monster of a car !! I’ll get some pics up tomorrow

Reactions: Terminator x
15f40aab296c8a0636563f4a383ec287.jpg

a749337720210d14791d5a50f1a86cee.jpg

b29b5c5140bc8a00f2afc3c9057f7b3a.jpg

54b58edabc05ba3a601067e9e4d69f5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SPIKE_, daytonamart, RS5 JON and 2 others
Welcome to Audi-sport.net Joe. Enjoy your rs3 :)

Reactions: Joe Fury
Thanks guys! One thing I have noticed is that the fans inside the car don't seem to be blowing much air when the fan speed is set to full. In fact hardly any air at all. Is this a common problem? Or is this normal?

Thanks guys! One thing I have noticed is that the fans inside the car don't seem to be blowing much air when the fan speed is set to full. In fact hardly any air at all. Is this a common problem? Or is this normal?
When you say fans .... we like to call them there ... passengers ... & dont worry too much they do tend to catch their breath eventually ...haha ...
Welcome & audi partner .... sorry I cant help but nice puddle hopper thou...

When you say fans .... we like to call them there ... passengers ... & dont worry too much they do tend to catch their breath eventually ...haha ...
Welcome & audi partner .... sorry I cant help but nice puddle hopper thou...
Got it sorted. Took it to CLP Automotive in Sheffield and they did a few repairs including engine fan, blower motors and a full service including Haldex oil, must say it's pulling a lot nicer now than it was before I took it in!

Reactions: k.lockU2