HELLO AND CHEERS ALL!

t30gue

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Just purchased my first S3, what a blast! Car is a 2000 W and Ming blue, 44K and FASH. It has had a recent 265 BHP conversion and pulls like a train! As you can tell i'm very pleased with it.
Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on this site for providing me with hours of backgrond reading, which assited my choice. Cheers!
Does anyone know where I can get a good quality set of 18inch RS4's? copies would be fine, providing the finish was good. Anyone bought any recently?

Cheers again!

One place I can advise is www.elitedirect.com I know that they sell RS4 replicas through a trade magazine that we get.

I dont think they are actually on the website, but if you got in contact with them Im sure they could send out some info.

We have purchased a few different styles from them in the past, and they seem quite a good quality, although I dont know what the RS4 alloys will be like!

Anyway, hope that helps.

Steve

Just to add to that, if you go to gallery, then choose Audi from the manufacturer list, there is an A3 with their 18" wheels on it at the bottom!