Hello! B8 A4 Owner.

wilco184

Reaction score
Hello!

My name's Matt, I'm 20 and from the North West.

I've recently purchased a MY2010 B8 A4 saloon, in Phantom Black. As far as I can tell, it's a decent spec car with MMI 3G, Bang and Olufsen speakers, Xenon Plus, the 19 Inch 'Le Mans' type rims and a few other things. It has the 2.0 TDI CAGA engine so I'm hoping it will be pretty reliable. Here's some hastily taken photographs when I originally purchased the car!

I plan on creating a thread in the B8 A4 section at some point, to track mods and stuff done to the car - I'll post some good photos of the car in there once it's had a proper clean. I have no major plans, just subtle tweaks really.

I joined ASN as you guys seem to have really good knowledge of the cars and it looks like there's plenty of information about stuff I'd like to change/add to the car. I've spoken to a few of you at AITP/ADI about your cars before - how does it work for socials here? Is anyone able to attend?

Anyway, really looking forward to A4 ownership!

Regards,

Matt. :)

Reactions: AudiNutta and Griffin1989
Hello!

My name's Matt, I'm 20 and from the North West.

I've recently purchased a MY2010 B8 A4 saloon, in Phantom Black. As far as I can tell, it's a decent spec car with MMI 3G, Bang and Olufsen speakers, Xenon Plus, the 19 Inch 'Le Mans' type rims and a few other things. It has the 2.0 TDI CAGA engine so I'm hoping it will be pretty reliable. Here's some hastily taken photographs when I originally purchased the car!

I plan on creating a thread in the B8 A4 section at some point, to track mods and stuff done to the car - I'll post some good photos of the car in there once it's had a proper clean. I have no major plans, just subtle tweaks really.

I joined ASN as you guys seem to have really good knowledge of the cars and it looks like there's plenty of information about stuff I'd like to change/add to the car. I've spoken to a few of you at AITP/ADI about your cars before - how does it work for socials here? Is anyone able to attend?

Anyway, really looking forward to A4 ownership!

Regards,

Matt. :)
Hi Matt, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Nice car you have got there. If you go to events section you will find small events and majot events. Aitp is in major events. As a member you are moist welcome to join us on our club stand. Just add your name if your attending. :)

Hi Matt!! Yayyy someone I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk