hello from cumbria

nathan1982

Reaction score
i am new to this site and i am getting a b5 s4 biturbo and i am looking at at a 300zx tt to but the audi is a beast and is newer just a silly qustion really cose i have never been in one before if i was getting one i was wanting around 450 bhp what would that feel like would you get pind in to your seat and what would aclration be like i have watched loads of these on youtube and thay sound amazing i relise that to get it to 450 is not cheap but not botherd about that i mate has a evo 8 will it eat it up cos he smuck lol also what would mpg be going steady away would a 450 bhp 300 keep up with this or not thanks guys nathan

i am new to this site and i am getting a b5 s4 biturbo and i am looking at at a 300zx tt to but the audi is a beast and is newer just a silly qustion really cose i have never been in one before if i was getting one i was wanting around 450 bhp what would that feel like would you get pind in to your seat and what would aclration be like i have watched loads of these on youtube and thay sound amazing i relise that to get it to 450 is not cheap but not botherd about that i mate has a evo 8 will it eat it up cos he smuck lol also what would mpg be going steady away would a 450 bhp 300 keep up with this or not thanks guys nathan

Welcome to audi sport.net. Could you please use full english, not text talk as some other members find this difficult to understand. Could you also use some punctuation, commas, full stop etc. Thank you. Enjoy the forum.