Hello from Fife

T

The_Fifer

Hi folks, and thank you for allowing me to join the forum. I’m currently waiting (isn’t everyone?) on a new leased A4 Avant 1.4T FSI Automatic S-Line model that I ordered in February of this year. The A4 forum has been very useful in providing information on the WLTP issue that is currently affecting all new production models. Much better insight on here than either the broker or the dealer has provided so far, thanks. Looking forward to the banter, and becoming an Audi owner if and when it ever transpires!

Reactions: GAS MONKEY and Sandra
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you don’t have to wait too much longer for your car. Enjoy the forum, we will look forward to pics when you coll3ct the car

Reactions: The_Fifer
Strong following from Fife! LOL. First Audi for me, I’ve had some decent Honda’s and Toyota’s for the last 30 years, and a selection of bangers before then, so I’m looking forward to a bit of quality motoring. Japanese cars were great for reliability but didn’t have that extra kudos that the Audi brand has. I’m hoping the Avant will be as reliable though?!

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
I'm sure you won't be disappointed on your choice , it will put a smile on your face when you drive it . I'll keep an eye out for you when on the kingdom's roads
Mz 6351902 bodyshot 300x400 20

Reactions: The_Fifer