Hello from New Zealand!

timmayyyy_nz

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, just thought i'd introduce myself to everyone here. My name's Tim. I live in Auckland, New Zealand and purchased an S1 just over a month ago.

My last few cars have mainly been BMW's and Porsche's but i'm absolutely loving the S1 and its the first Audi that I really enjoy driving (just about the only Audi that comes to NZ with a manual gearbox too). My other car is a BMW Z4 M coupe and generally use the S1 for daily driver duties.

So far, have had the S1 tinted and lowered with H&R sport springs.

Factory options incl Quattro exterior pack, roof/arch in black, tech package (navigation and park assist plus).

Here's a quick gas station snap. I must get some proper pics taken soon!

Attachments

• IMG_2966.png
    IMG_2966.png
    970.3 KB · Views: 1,215
Reactions: 203132 and kevin lewis
hi and welcome , nice car , is the pic with the h&r springs fitted ?

Hi Tim, welcome to audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Yup, pic is with the H&R's fitted. The photo was taken the day after so they have settled down slightly more. Will take some more photos hopefully this weekend after a wash.

Welcome neighbour, Tim, (NZ is quite "near" to Canberra. Aus.) Must say that white with black top looks very good too.

Yup, pic is with the H&R's fitted. The photo was taken the day after so they have settled down slightly more. Will take some more photos hopefully this weekend after a wash.
cheers , whats the lowering spec on the h&r ? eibach quote 15/20 mm

Some more pics up post wash and wax (as well as a better look with the H&R springs). Still love the S1!

IMG 3252
IMG 3248
IMG 3247

Reactions: IPG, PastS1Owner, Ian Whiffen and 1 other person
Must say, I wasnt thinking about lowering my S1 when it arrives but after seeing that I think I will.

Looks awesome!! I should pick mine up this week :D

Welcome to the forum.

Car is looking sweet