Hello from the North East

AndrewW

Reaction score
Hi, Slightly belated hello because I missed this section!

I drive a 2010 S4 Avant, extremely happy with it as an all-rounder. My girlfriend also drives an A5 so we're big Audi fans.

Is there a part of the forum I can ask for recommendations for local tuners? Looking at a potential remap but couldn't find anything when I searched.

Cheers!

Reactions: THQuattro, Audi Bairn and Sandra
Hi Andrew :sign welcome:There is a Tuning Forum near the bottom of the Forum list, enjoy:salute:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Sandra
Hi Andrew. Welcome to audi-sport.net. The local tuner nearest to you is @Rick @ Unicorn Motor Dev. fantastic reputation. If you fancied a run up to Scotland we have mrc at dh automotive. @Daveheson in Falkirk. Dave is fantastic guy as well. Both these guys are site sponsors.

Reactions: Daveheson
Hi, Slightly belated hello because I missed this section!

I drive a 2010 S4 Avant, extremely happy with it as an all-rounder. My girlfriend also drives an A5 so we're big Audi fans.

Is there a part of the forum I can ask for recommendations for local tuners? Looking at a potential remap but couldn't find anything when I searched.

Cheers!
Hi Andrew.

Depending on how far your looking to travel we are in Falkirk Fk2 9fq. We offer MRC TUNING SOFTWARE we have a new rolling road installed and can cater for all your tuning needs
Regards
Dave.

Reactions: RS5 JON, Audi Bairn and Sandra
Hi @AndrewW
Like Dave, I’m (formerly) from Bonnybridge / Falkirk but unfortunately I have no clue about tuning :tonguewink:
Welcome aboard and you’ll get loads of great info and help on ASN.