Hello from the Scottish Borders

Skid

Reaction score
Hi all

So signed up on here a few weeks ago but this is just my first post,wanted to wait until I had taken some photos of the car before introducing myself but going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark and being busy at weekends it’s taken a while but finally got a chance to wash the car yesterday and take a couple pics.

I’ve had it about 4 months now and really enjoying it. It’s a manual with black pack,B&O sound and pano roof and it’s the exact spec I was looking for although it took a little while to find it. Couple of mods so far,Ramair induction,O34 motorsport turbo muffler delete,Vagsport de-res and changed the front rings to black.

This isn’t my first Audi as I did have a B7 RS4 avant a few years ago also in red with black pack,have been trying to find some photos of it but they are somewhere in the other halfs iCloud and she can’t seem to retrieve them ‍♂️ So here’s some pics of the S3 for you all

18EEE055 4390 45BF BBC2 99A6B70F66C1
0D3392EB BA19 4B19 92E6 E3B3871E0103
50C023C9 6E3C 4DE0 BDDD C580038F1B46

216CD489 E1FA 45B7 80C4 808365EE8549

Reactions: Audi Bairn, RS5 JON, Phil.MC and 1 other person
Hi all

So signed up on here a few weeks ago but this is just my first post,wanted to wait until I had taken some photos of the car before introducing myself but going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark and being busy at weekends it’s taken a while but finally got a chance to wash the car yesterday and take a couple pics.

I’ve had it about 4 months now and really enjoying it. It’s a manual with black pack,B&O sound and pano roof and it’s the exact spec I was looking for although it took a little while to find it. Couple of mods so far,Ramair induction,O34 motorsport turbo muffler delete,Vagsport de-res and changed the front rings to black.

This isn’t my first Audi as I did have a B7 RS4 avant a few years ago also in red with black pack,have been trying to find some photos of it but they are somewhere in the other halfs iCloud and she can’t seem to retrieve them ‍ So here’s some pics of the S3 for you all

View attachment 175128 View attachment 175129View attachment 175130
View attachment 175131

Welcome to the forum buddy. You my friend are a man of taste. A B7 RS4 is one of the most sexi*st machines, well to me at least.

The 8V S3 is an equally a very nice car and it looks like you have the modding bug pretty much under control . I am sure you'll enjoy the forum as well as the folks in 8V section are very active and super helpful. Perhaps create a post under any of these threads under 8V section and I am sure you'll receive a very warm welcome from all of them.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/forums/new-a3-s3-8v-chassis.244/

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/post-pics-of-your-facelift-a3-s3-8v-in-here.283950/page-198

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Enjoy the forum

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.

Welcome to the forum buddy. You my friend are a man of taste. A B7 RS4 is one of the most sexi*st machines, well to me at least.

Was my dream car,well still is to be honest absolutely love them. Was lucky enough to be able to afford one a few years ago,spent an absolute fortune on it getting it to the way I wanted and then sold it which is what I seem to do with all my cars ‍

Hello from Hawick :icon thumright: watch out for a salty coloured Daytona grey rumbling about :greyrs4::grinning:

Will do pal I’m at Greenlaw so not to far away from you,used to spend nearly every night of the week up your way razzing about the streets in Hawick/Denholm/Jed about 10-15 years ago,oh the good old days :laughing:

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi Bairn