Hello, new b9 RS4 Sport Ed owner

ColCol

Reaction score
Hi there - serial RS4 owner and now back into a 2019 B9 RS4 Sport Ed Avant in Daytona. Love it. I have had a B7 (in NZ) and a nice B8 here which I sold a couple of years ago. This is one owner , 13,000 miles and I actually got it in March.

[EDIT] Have been searching for winter wheels (as live in Scotland) but can;t seem to reply to the perfect thread in the Classifieds - anyone know what I can't reply to that thread (it's open) - I now know it's because I haven't posted enough so i better get going ! (Nervus if you read this I want your wheels !!)

Last edited:
Reactions: V6_Man
Welcome to Audi-sport.net

Thanks all, keen to get as much info as I can on things I can fiddle with on the B9. Another long drive last week in it and its rather good fun still.

Hi there - serial RS4 owner and now back into a 2019 B9 RS4 Sport Ed Avant in Daytona. Love it. I have had a B7 (in NZ) and a nice B8 here which I sold a couple of years ago. This is one owner , 13,000 miles and I actually got it in March.

[EDIT] Have been searching for winter wheels (as live in Scotland) but can;t seem to reply to the perfect thread in the Classifieds - anyone know what I can't reply to that thread (it's open) - I now know it's because I haven't posted enough so i better get going ! (Nervus if you read this I want your wheels !!)
Welcome!
B9 is definetly what I'd like to be driving, what did you have in-between the B8 and RS4?

Good question - I've got a Porsche 993 4s which was used a bit but in reverse order - 2017 S3 Black Ed, VW California Beach (!) which was great but we also have a motorhome which arrived after that so was a bit indulgent and straight after the B8 I had a BMW M5. The RS4 is here to stay though, best combo of practicality, speed, poise and works in the snow (with the right tyres) which I need where I live.

Reactions: samhoward95