[Help] Door modules coding (i guess ?)

Reaction score
Hello guys i am an owner of audi a3 8v sportback pf (2014) . I decided to retrofit the mirrors from only heated to folding . I replaced all the parts. And got some problems.
I already replied to existing thread (https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/a3-saloon-retrofit-folding-mirrors.258048/page-4) about folding mirrors retrofit but as i am hurry i am posting a new thread hoping that someone will reply . Really sorry just i am thinking you dont notice the previous thread because its old and maybe you will notice this one.
So i have problems with windows and locking.
About locking every time I am locking the car its making a sound like double locking i mean before it did "tsk" now is doing "tsksksk" .
Also i had enabled before replacing the parts , the auto locking after 20/km/h with old modules it worked fine just locked once when I reached the certain speed. Now every time I am reaching it it lock the doors even though they are already locked.
For example I am starting reaching 50 (its locking) then stopping reaching again and its locking again and so on.
Now about the windows I used to lock the car and remotely close the windows now i can't do it its not working. Same was with unlocking and opening now when I try to open the windows remotely the drivers opens fully the passengers not fully the passengers behind driver opens to but the passengers behind side passengers won't open at all .
I have 2.0 tdi sportback 2014
The retrofitted modules are from a3 saloon

5Q0959592B

5Q0959593B

Please someone with a3/s3 sportback with folding mirrors post the modules coding here and anything related...
Thanks.

My 2015 rs3 as front door modules 5Q0959595B. These allow folding mirrors to be activated via obdeleven.
You may need to scan the door modules to see if the long coding option is there and may need activation.

Just checked, the PN I posted was for the front passenger door. Drivers side is 5Q0 959 593 B.

Last edited:
My 2015 rs3 as front door modules 5Q0959595B. These allow folding mirrors to be activated via obdeleven.
You may need to scan the door modules to see if the long coding option is there and may need activation.

Just checked, the PN I posted was for the front passenger door. Drivers side is 5Q0 959 593 B.
I have the same module I need the long coding from it ! To compare it with mine and see where is the problem

I don't have the long coding as I do not have vcds.
Here is the set points on obdeleven I've screenshot from my unit
Looks like you just have to install the correct plug connector and active it in the mirror folding block.
I had to do this recently to another door module I fitted. The B&O light strip around speaker grill and the entry and red exit door card lights would not come on through the MMI. Simple case of going into the long coding section of the door module and activating those 3 lighting points.
As easy as that mate.
715ef8edfb4343c2e6c34411326f35d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk