lsheltonnn

Reaction score
I’ve got a 2010 a3 with Audi concert. I bought a Bluetooth module to fit the back of the head unit to act as a CD changer, but works via bluetooth. I had to remove the 12 pin blue adapter which was located where the white adapter is now (as pictured), next to the green adapter to fit the bluetooth, but everything seems to work as normal. Does anyone know what it’s for and is it ok to have unplugged it? Thanks for any help in advance!!! (Please ask for anymore pictures if need be!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 98
I’ve got a 2010 a3 with Audi concert. I bought a Bluetooth module to fit the back of the head unit to act as a CD changer, but works via bluetooth. I had to remove the 12 pin blue adapter which was located where the white adapter is now (as pictured), next to the green adapter to fit the bluetooth, but everything seems to work as normal. Does anyone know what it’s for and is it ok to have unplugged it? Thanks for any help in advance!!! (Please ask for anymore pictures if need be!)

wild guess but is it the actual cd changer ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably it is the AUX cables that go near the hand break.
Mine was like that. 3 cables on the blue connector.

I de-pinned the 3 cables and merged them to the new white connector so I can have both the “CD”/Bluetooth and the original AUX.

Reactions: lsheltonnn
I found the attached in my records, not sure which connector is which

Attachments

• ConcertIIPlus.pdf
    6.9 KB · Views: 74
And I have this

Attachments

• 04082010020.jpg
    04082010020.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
Cheers for your help, Guys, yes I think it is the aux now. Much appreciated

On my Rnse that blue connector hold X xmount off wires for my unit too run , so i have Green & Blue plug with wires connectrd

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk