Help me decide guys

What colour for a B8.5 Black Edition?

• Total voters
Daytona grey is the way to go
Ibis White is great for hiding paint defects but it does get very dirty, very quickly.

:)

Reactions: James.B8
I've had both black and white (current colour) and I'd say darker cars show muck quicker imo

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

I doubt white gets dirty faster than a dark color, my lava grey picks up so much **** so quickly lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find white an absolute nightmare to keep clean living in the country but I do love white especially with the black edition

Reactions: Statler
I find white an absolute nightmare to keep clean living in the country but I do love white especially with the black edition
Good coat of collinite 845 wax then either wash it if you have chance or quick snow foam rinse. Easy.

Good coat of collinite 845 wax then either wash it if you have chance or quick snow foam rinse. Easy.

Yeah I think it might have something to do with the fact mines wrapped white as well not painted it seems dirt sticks to it more

X 2 on this. Did it on my old car and was so much easier when washing. Glacier white was easier to keep than the Sepang. I think glacier much brighter than ibis also.

Unfortunately not buying new so can't choose what white it is, but I'd be happy with either white to be honest, they do look well in the A4

@Brennan one bit of advise.

Go across the water and buy car as you will get better deal than here bud.

Reactions: Brennan
Come on Aaron....time to update this thread!!

fair play Aaron new motor Definetly nice :salute:

Thanks guys if you want to see it I will post a photo up. I'm just wondering should I dare post a rival brand on here lol

Thanks guys if you want to see it I will post a photo up. I'm just wondering should I dare post a rival brand on here lol
I for one do. Having owned a couple of bmw's their a good motor. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

I for one do. Having owned a couple of bmw's their a good motor. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Ok then fair enough. I wasn't gona post it up but you did ask hahaha

E7A231B6-9B2A-43AB-964A-ABBF3E6CEE0E_zpsdfwetnhn.jpg

20E7AB0D-EE92-433C-A201-F118A2294703_zps8f2x65ix.jpg

I'm really embarrassed now lol this is an Audi forum..

Reactions: Gaz170, Statler, Scottyg and 1 other person
That is nice.

Im still a member on bmw site I use to be on (bmwbox)

Wish you well, what spec is it?

Enjoy the new car Aaron. Its a nice shade of blue. :) x

Thanks guys, it's Estoril Blue. Don't worry @Sandra i'll still be around, you don't get rid of me that easy :) x
I have changed you car colour. Unfortunately Aaron we don't do BMW hehe. :) x

Haha I can't believe you got Estoril Blue on that. Is that an Audi colour too? x

Estoril has been a BMW colour for years, very last colour on this chart

673817B4-7DE9-4437-987C-4C08B37282CE_zpsa5kqbhvs.jpg

Yes it is Aaron:)

Welcome to the club Aaron. Lol.

That's lovely. Health to drive bud.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk