Help needed please

kirks3iom

Reaction score
Hi there I am new on here I currently own a 2000 Audi s3 which I have owned for the past 3 months. In this time I have noticed a power loss at between 3000 and 4500rpm in 4th,5th and 6th gears. I have changed the N75 valve and checked all the hoses to see if the are connected are losse or damaged. The car has a forge 007 dump valve and a ram induction kit. I am not a machanic so use sure as to how to address this problem. Is it some thing that could be found on dionistic computer? Thanks for your help guys.

I'd get the car in to check for any codes coming up, that could point you in the right direction :)

Can anybody help please?
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Where are you located? We have a vcds user map with members that own cables and willing to help other members. Link in my signature:)

I am in the isle of man and will thanks for the link will get a cable on order.

does it feel like it is misfiring? does the EML flash at all when you are driving?

Hi there Stuart engine management light not on and as to it misfiring it only feels about like it when in 4th 5th a d 6th at between. 3000 and 4500. It's hard to explain just feels like the turbo is spolling up just feels like it is not giving me the power. But after past 4500 it pulls. Sorry not machanic so all new to me.

When I was driving home today loads of boost when starting off driving but once cruising down motorway, no boost at all even on Android Torque, when I pulled off and started again no problem whatsoever through the lanes, this is only after I changed the TIP but I think its related to a breather pipe kinked, I am waiting for some 19mm silicon hose to replace that. I wonder if these are related eg maybe when cruising the turbo doesn't spool enough.
I get very few revs over 5K at the moment but I know the K04 is supposed to rev freely.