Help needed please

L3WJX

Reaction score
Hi need some help and i dont realy no the name of the part,I have a forge 007p and it has about a 5 mm pipe coming from the top but this wire is split and leaking,it runs to some metal rail thing if this helps yesterday i could only get a 6mm petrol pipe and clips will this still work or will thease make the car not run right,thanks alot

ive just got back from replacing a load of breather hoses with slicon items in whitham, ive got loads of the stuff on me.

go to somewhere like www. autoperformance.com they do a good range of hoses. with that one split you will get issues. keep on looking, i bet you find a few

ive just got back from replacing a load of breather hoses with slicon items in whitham, ive got loads of the stuff on me.

go to somewhere like www. autoperformance.com they do a good range of hoses. with that one split you will get issues. keep on looking, i bet you find a few

matt, any chance of sorting me out with some silicone hose to fit the evap hose which is perished? 3 or 4 mm I guess

thanks

the rubber evap hoses would ideally want to be 5mm id. just tested it on the golf, really snug fit, wouldnt need clips either. would have to be peroxide something or other treated silicon like i use with the breather items as the fumes perish it (just like rubber hoses)

as for the oe dump valve hose, thats 3mm id