HELP PLEASE

Aimzee

Reaction score
20211012 152142
20211012 152140

So i have a problem and it's doing my head in and can't work it out plug ross tech in and it's saying air mass flow sensor signal to high so changed that 3 times lights still on won't clear now its saying battery regulator would that be causing the fault for the glow plug light to stay on and the abs light

Ideally you need to test with new wires from maf to probably the ecu to rule out wiring issues.

Can you post the log?

Any engine work of late?

You don’t have a tuning box on it by any chance ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a little module attached to the battery leg at all, if so check the wiring to this as have known some to fray & snap, mates vw had this & I repaired the wiring, it fixed the battery error.

Do you have a little module attached to the battery leg at all, if so check the wiring to this as have known some to fray & snap, mates vw had this & I repaired the wiring, it fixed the battery error.
20211014 102849

Changed battery module for new one still have lights on I have the log for air mass still no reading don't no what else can cause the glow plug light to flash and the abs to stay on at my wits end help please

Attachments

• 20211019_114840.jpg
    20211019_114840.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 135
Changed battery module for new one still have lights on I have the log for air mass still no reading don't no what else can cause the glow plug light to flash and the abs to stay on at my wits end help please

So you have teted the MAF sensor plug you said, and you have voltage? Did you get all of these errors at the same time? I had four lights on my dash recently and they all went out at the same time without even plugging in. I just had to find the right thing to fix, it's a process of elimination. I made the mistake of replacing parts first and testing wires second. My fix ended up costing me next to nothing so your best friend will be a multimeter before spending any more money. Test whatever you can that could be linked to any of the lights on the dash. I ended up replacing a coolant temp sensor wire and rear wheel bearing because relucter ring was destroyed and I eliminated four lights instantly. So total cost was less that £20 for the rear wheel bearing. I had EML,ESP,ABS and Steering Angle Sensors on.